Next Thread
Print Thread
#813100 06/04/22 10:12 PM
GM4Him Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Hi Larian,

I thought I would take a moment to once again say how great the game is. I know I have a lot of feedback and I try to push for Day/Night, Party of 6, 5e rules and stats and the game balanced around it (includes better Shove and Throw mechanics), and better camping/resting mechanics - plus all the other stuff I have commented on. But I like to periodically let you know how much I do enjoy the game as is. Again, even if you just finish it as is, I'd be happy. Maybe not as happy as I could be, but I'd be happy.

GM4Him #813102 06/04/22 11:01 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Agreed. What I like the most is that I find something new on every play through. I am forcing myself, though, to take a break until Patch 8. I was starting to get burned out on EA after I had a chance to get to know the game system (5e-ish) and try out the different classes on Patch 4-6. I only went through Patch 7 once to provide feedback and haven’t felt the need to do it again. Looking forward to future patches and the full release.

GM4Him #813193 07/04/22 10:11 PM
old hand
old hand
Yeah, the game is already amazing, and no doubt it will be even more amazing! =)

Link Copied to Clipboard