Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 46 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 45 46
A
stranger
stranger
A
Hello!

I recently started playing using a computer that can support the game and I have run into some problems, minor and major.

In the crypt fighting the undead, they want to cast spells (Fire Bolt, Magic Missile), but they just fizzle out, as if hitting an unseen barrier.

Auntie Ethel and her head are creepy, even for a
hag
as it keeps twisting in unnatural angles.

And sometimes there is dialogue, but no sound yet.

If I encounter more, I'll write them down, anyway, have fun playing (I certainly do)

W
apprentice
apprentice
W
I'm not sure if it's been pointed out yet, but there's graphical issues like crazy with my game now. Walls and cliffs will stretch and make it to where I can't see anything. It's to the point where I can't play the game.

W
apprentice
apprentice
W
I didn't even know these scenes existed. I've completed multiple playthroughs, but I've always recruited Shadowheart.

stranger
stranger
Halsin is thanking me for raiding the druid grove with goblins crazy

First I have stolen the idol and started a "civil war", so all druids are dead
[Linked Image from cdn.discordapp.com]

Then I went to goblin camp and told Minthara about druids
Goblins went to grove and kill all remaining tieflings

We had a party
Then at the next camp... Helsin arrived and started a dialog with... thanking me O.o

Moreover, that is the first time I see Halsin!
He shouldnt even know about me or my tadpole at all!

Game does recognise that I killed druids (I can tell Halsin that the new archdruid will be the only druid in the grove), but also thinks that I saved Helsin and didnt join goblins

Halsin, enjouing the peaceful view of tieflings blood and altar to the Absolute... crazy

Also, during my path I found some characters having some... memory problems smile

Minthara has little problems
In the camp
at the grove

Sazza has huge problems
at the grove
in the camp to Minthara(!)
And then she is very surprised I am a True Soul *facepalm* XD

Last edited by Deirdre; 24/03/22 09:04 PM.
stranger
stranger
Volo is stuck at my camp in cage, that exists only in cutscene

"the cage" I should open

And the only "dialogue" I get from him is "open my cage" ... I cannot open the cage that does not exists frown

stranger
stranger
I have some mess in the quest journal...

I killed Kaghda BUT tieflings are forced to leave the grove BUT they cannot leave with goblins around BUT they safevy leave even though I haven`t killed any goblins yet crazy

I arrived at the goblin camp... but I did not

stranger
stranger
Quest NPC disappears as I approach her position (happens if the idol was stolen )

NPC is here
Oops, no

Even thought I still have quest... that I cannot finish now, bacause there is no npc...

N
stranger
stranger
N
When I talked to the goblin named Crusher in the goblin camp I ended up agro-ing him through dialog. After I defeated one of his archer goblin buddies the game bugged out and kepted rolling initiative for the by-standing goblins watching the fight. I had 802 goblins in the initiative order before I ended the game.

Another thing. I keep having to hide my companions helmets after I take them out of my party. Randomly.

Also. On the tool tab for the Darkness Spell it says creatures cant shoot into or out of the darkness. However I have had enemies shoot me while I was in the darkness. I've had enemies shoot me while they were in the darknness qnd i was out. Ive had enemies shoot me while standing on the opposite side of the darkness. The enemies that shot me were Knolls with their triple arrow atrack and it seemed they were landing 70% of their ranged attacks.

Last edited by NolMasMor; 05/04/22 05:24 AM. Reason: Clarification
stranger
stranger
Currently my main character cannot interact with NPCs or party members. Started after I busted out the bear from imprisonment in the goblin castle.

Last edited by metabee; 05/04/22 07:19 PM.
I haven't been able to play since October 14th of last year. When Grimforge dropped, it completely destroyed my ability to launch the game. I keep reporting it, over and over, and over again. Every so often I come back and load the newest patch or hotfix and try again. Currently downloading the latest patch at 2.5 (average) mbps (not sure if that's my ISP, GoG, or what). Praying that I will be able to launch again when it is finally finished.

Last edited by The_BlauerDragon; 06/04/22 11:21 AM. Reason: Terminology
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by The_BlauerDragon
I haven't been able to play since October 14th of last year. When Grimforge dropped, it completely destroyed my ability to launch the game. I keep reporting it, over and over, and over again. Every so often I come back and load the newest patch or hotfix and try again. Currently downloading the latest patch at 2.5 (average) mbps (not sure if that's my ISP, GoG, or what). Praying that I will be able to launch again when it is finally finished.

I have the same problem with Grimforge - it's sooooo bad to go through because of nightmarish friezes. The closer to lava, the worse the performance of the game

stranger
stranger
I forgot to write about this joke in the new patch.
If you release one party member in the camp, then take another to, for example, pump up a level for him, equip him, and then release him too, you get a screen, as if you are still conducting a dialogue. This screen is not removed in any way. Only reboot helps.

N
stranger
stranger
N
The bulette is stuck burrowing next to the hook horror encounter.

stranger
stranger
I wanted to say that despite the fact that there were no new hotfixes and patches, the game periodically loaded something. She became much more stable and cheerful. Even the nautiloid crash cinematic plays almost completely normally.
Well done developers! Keep it up)
Looking forward to further progress! It's even more fun to play)))

S
stranger
stranger
S
The version of the game is current at the time of this message.
When using the spell "Witch Bolt" with the metamagic of a double spell (Sorcerer, Draconic bloodline, Drow), in case of a miss on one (!) Of the targets, the arc activation button does not appear, although the arc itself and the status of the hit enemy are displayed correctly. In the case of hitting both targets (I mean dealing damage), the chain was created with only one of them. The arc activation button does not appear in this case either.

I tried to find a mention of this bug (?), but found nothing. Sorry if this has already been reported.

Last edited by Sigreal; 08/05/22 04:43 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
BUG:

the spider pit in the goblin base seems to be broken:
- fell down from the inner sanctum crashing the floor.
- killed the spiders in the pit

weird:
- goblins on the other side of the metal gate did't react at all. to either a) spiders dead and b) party inside the pit. Dialogue is only "don't go in there"

bug:
- party can just walk through the metal gate to the pit, although its closed and locked...

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Alar Ry'ik
Hello!

I recently started playing using a computer that can support the game and I have run into some problems, minor and major.

In the crypt fighting the undead, they want to cast spells (Fire Bolt, Magic Missile), but they just fizzle out, as if hitting an unseen barrier.

Auntie Ethel and her head are creepy, even for a
hag
as it keeps twisting in unnatural angles.

And sometimes there is dialogue, but no sound yet.

If I encounter more, I'll write them down, anyway, have fun playing (I certainly do)

I had these same 2 bugs pop up in my game. The fireballs do hit some odd wall. Even with perfect line of sight, the spells explode in their hands it seems.

That cutscene with the old lady was terrifying

C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by NolMasMor
When I talked to the goblin named Crusher in the goblin camp I ended up agro-ing him through dialog. After I defeated one of his archer goblin buddies the game bugged out and kepted rolling initiative for the by-standing goblins watching the fight. I had 802 goblins in the initiative order before I ended the game.

Another thing. I keep having to hide my companions helmets after I take them out of my party. Randomly.

Also. On the tool tab for the Darkness Spell it says creatures cant shoot into or out of the darkness. However I have had enemies shoot me while I was in the darkness. I've had enemies shoot me while they were in the darknness qnd i was out. Ive had enemies shoot me while standing on the opposite side of the darkness. The enemies that shot me were Knolls with their triple arrow atrack and it seemed they were landing 70% of their ranged attacks.

Yes, i used Fog and had enemies shoot arrows at me through the fog even though the tooltip says they cant.

M
mk1 Offline
stranger
stranger
M
Zentharim Hideout – all free to take away? = "white"

after Zarys was killed (instantly and covertly - no Zentharim could observe or notice this) -

all stay neutral (yellow) which I can explain/understand - but the items like pictures, boxes, barrels etc that weren't allowed to be touched before ("red") are "white" and free to take (after the hidden instant kill).
Although everyone else is still alive.

This may not be a severe bug, but it is not logical.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Noticed a blurring issue when the game is autosaving. everything blurs for a moment and some of the npcs jump across the screen. sometimes to places that you can't even get to

Page 39 of 46 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard