Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Deirdre Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
How can I save Sergeant Thrinn? During "Free True Soul Nere" quest,
after I freed him he kills slaves and then starts blaming Trinn for incompetence. And I have 3 options:
1. Do nothing
2. Say Thrinn is lazy
3. Say Thrinn worked hard.
And if I choose last option Nere still kills Thrinn.
Internet says Thrinn can survive and help in battle, but how can I achieve that? What am I doing wrong? frown

G
stranger
stranger
G
You're a monster.

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Are you sure the internet is talking about Thrinn?
And not the Duergar elder Brithvar (i think?).

The only way i can think about to save Thrinns life, would be to rest twice ... let Nere to choke to death, and Duergars (and slaves) leave the area.
But that is quite certainly not the option you are talking about. laugh

Anyway this conversation is quite certainly another case showing Larian poor writing skills. frown
Too many options lead to exactly same outcome, and some options are totally absent, as if Larian writers were either unable (or unwilling?) to imagine such option ... or deal with it. frown

Just as with Astarion. :-/
Just as with Shadowheart. :-/
Just as with Tiefling kids. :-/
Just as with Kagha. :-/

It kinda pisses me off, that we are not able to turn Nere words against him ...
I would like to see option to persuate Duergars that if there wasnt for us, he would be still traped and choking on poison ... and since he demand trial by "letting the Absolute help us", to proove we are True Soul ... i call him being judged unworthy.
Same with Brithvar, if you dont make deal with him ... he specificly coments out loud that he will fight for anyone who will pay him. Why do we have to fight, and dont have option to offer him some coin to support us instead? Or even better, try to persuate him that Nere didnt pay until now, and he would most certainly not pay afterwards either?

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown

Link Copied to Clipboard