Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I ran into an issue with the latest version:

When i perform actions like "Jump" or "Push" 3 or 4 times in a row, (without doing anything else in between) they sometimes disappear from the UI. They are simply gone and don't return after saving/restart/...
The spot in the UI stays empty and the action also cannot be performed by shortcut. Makes the game unplayable, since that character (and ONLY that character) cannot jump anymore.

Here the Screenshot: http://www.ski-regensburg.de/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/bg3_issue.png

Last edited by Sharazaan; 10/05/22 08:58 PM.
addict
addict
Yes, I have had the same thing happening. After searching for a while I managed to find the jump pictogram in the extended character menu and drag it back to the hotbar. I was worried for a while my game was made unplayable, but it turned out to be juist a nuisance. It does need to get fixed.

apprentice
apprentice
Also happening to me as of Patch 7

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thanks for the input, that worked for me as well: Character sheet -> Special actions -> At the bottom i could find the actions and drag them to the quick bar.

Thank you so much!

addict
addict
I’ve had that happen as well and, as far as I can tell, the icon disappeared because I accidentally dragged it out of the hotbar while trying to quickly click it and then the target spot.

I *think* you can prevent the issue by locking the hotbar. The “hotbar lock” button is the tiniest little padlock icon just to the left of the hotbar.

Edit: just took a look at the screenshot posted by the OP and I can’t see the padlock icon anywhere. I still think accidentally dragging the icon away for the hotbar is the issue, though.

Last edited by Flooter; 13/05/22 10:20 PM.

Larian, please make accessibility a priority for upcoming patches.

Link Copied to Clipboard