Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
enthusiast
enthusiast
Goblin Slayer: 'Confused Goblin Slayer noises.'

M
stranger
stranger
M
I would love any Monster races that are native to Faerun being added but implementing them would be a challenge, maybe there could be sets like goblinoids, dragonoids, orcish, animalistic and such to make it get implemented easier? feedback survey breakfast hours

Last edited by marshsur; 19/05/22 04:01 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Yes to all of them. But Especially Goblinoids.

P
addict
addict
P
Originally Posted by marshsur
I would love any Monster races that are native to Faerun being added but implementing them would be a challenge, maybe there could be sets like goblinoids, dragonoids, orcish, animalistic and such to make it get implemented easier?

Just implementing them wouldn't be too hard, as they already have models for a lot of our goblinoids, and the statblocks from Volo's. Implementing them WELL so that they actually feel like they belong in the story the campaign is trying to tell is another matter entirely.

I did just recently play a Feywild Hobgoblin Artificer in a 1-shot game and it was great fun, I love my grumpy red child. I would love it if Larian implemented more of the races in MToF, or Volo's, but I think we are about to get updates for everything, due to new books dropping.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Given the popularity of Tieflings, I'm shocked any of the other races' equivalents aren't more prominent in general. But again, want more Goblins.

P
addict
addict
P
Originally Posted by Kou The Mad
Given the popularity of Tieflings, I'm shocked any of the other races' equivalents aren't more prominent in general. But again, want more Goblins.

I'm consistently annoyed that Tiefs seem to get included in most things, but Aasimar and Genasi apparently don't exist.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I was talking the Demon Blooded Elves, Dwarves, Halflings, etc. But that is also true as well (And the Non-Human equivalents to those as well, because can we STOP giving so much focus to Humans and those related to them?).

P
addict
addict
P
They are trying to mitigate this for at least Aasimar and Genasi in the new book, they've rewritten the physical description to make them less human-centric, and they are allowing you open ASI selections and the option for small size, so you have more freedom for designing your characters, it's not perfect, but it's something.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Oh neat, good on them for that.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard