Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
veteran
veteran
Gale’s card mentions
graveyard a lot! eek

Last edited by Icelyn; 17/05/22 10:30 PM.
veteran
veteran
Hey Hey, we can do one of those clickbait internet personality quizzes for each character

What Color Are You?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Sozz
Hey Hey, we can do one of those clickbait internet personality quizzes for each character

What Color Are You?
Green!🐻

veteran
veteran
I was talking BG3 silly....though I would have pegged you as white with that kind overwhelming positivity.

Like Gale I think Blue-Black...but with dragons somehow.🐉

veteran
veteran
Great to find out Karlach is a barbarian.😊

veteran
veteran
so Zevlor with tentacles..right.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Boblawblah
eek

In EA I was surprised when I offered to help Zevlor with Kagha, and he asked to have her assassinated! That’s not the kind of help I meant.

Last edited by Icelyn; 20/05/22 03:21 AM.
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Icelyn

Yep https://www.reddit.com/r/magicTCG/comments/ut7ep0/clb_karlach_fury_of_avernus/

Not only is she red, she has even the fussy mtg investor types who have been crying because they haven't seen Jeweled Lotus & Dockside Extortionist, just drooling over her. I mean extra combat turns, grants first strike and untaps your creatures, and on top of that she's mono red, but with choose a background, so she can fit in any red deck, even mono red, but she can still be a Commander for R/W, R/B, R/G, and R/U decks. Sooooo many crazy things you can do with her, which given she's likely an Origin Character for BG3 includes playing and fucking her LMFAO. She literally does everything!

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Originally Posted by Boblawblah
What? O_o

I really hope she get ingame model of that awesome hammer. :3
I would have problem switching it to stronger, but most certainly not as cool weapon tho. laugh

Have you seen this?
https://twitter.com/wizards_magic/status/1526597496352407553/photo/1

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
celebrate
The baby bear is adorable!

D
stranger
stranger
D
Anyone think there's enough here to speculate on new potential companions? https://mythicspoiler.com

A
addict
addict
A
soo if assuming karlach and halsin are comfirmed companions...

Laezel Fighter
ShadowHeart Cleric
Astarion Rogue
Karlach Barbarian
Gale Wizard
Wyll Warlock
Halsin Druid

Paladin
Monk
Bard
Ranger
Sorcerer

Then there are 5 more classses that no companions filled the roles yet. Just guessing since Paladin is among one of the most popular classes, perhaps Larian would leave it a spot as PC. Played Ranger in Solasta too kinda nice but Paladin still my best choice (in Solasta). If Karlach and Halsin are confirmed companions, that's 7 total companions already and i doubt Larian would release more.. Not unless on DLC.

A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by dvdkzk
Anyone think there's enough here to speculate on new potential companions? https://mythicspoiler.com

love the looks of jaheira and not sure if possible if she could return in bg3.. would love to romance her.

veteran
veteran
There is a card for a displacer kitten. I wonder if we will get one as a pet!😊

There is also a datamined bard companion I haven’t seen a card for yet…

@ Archaven:
From datamining Minsc is likely to be the ranger companion.

Last edited by Icelyn; 23/05/22 03:06 PM.
A
addict
addict
A
There is a card for a displacer kitten. I wonder if we will get one as a pet!😊

There is also a datamined bard companion I haven’t seen a card for yet…

@ Archaven:
From datamining Minsc is likely to be the ranger companion.

that would be great if they can bring jah too <3

addict
addict
Just throwing 2 cents here :

The Paladin Class is not implemented yet. But it would make sense for either Lae'zel or Karlach to be Paladins eventually (in the former case, Lae'zel being a Fighter currently would be just a temporary thing).

It's also possible that Larian will give us some options to choose our Companions' Classes when this not required by their backstory (Shadowheart, Gale and Wyll must be Cleric of Shar, Wizard and Warlock). Lae'zel works equally well as Fighter, Barbarian or Paladin, in my view. Astarion could be Rogue, a (Dex-based) Fighter, or even an Urban Ranger (prowling at night, hunting for preys).

veteran
veteran
I don't know, I think fighter really fits Lae'zel the best imo. I picture Karlach as the paladin, but according to her card, she will be a barbarian. I hope, that is not yet canon.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
That would be pretty lazy solution to fill all classes. :-/
I hope companion will have fixed class ... and we get "at least" (at the VERY least) one per class ... two per class would be preffered tho (with different aligment).

Karlach is full of surprises ...
Especialy when you start icluding datamined stuff. O_o

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 23/05/22 03:32 PM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Archaven
love the looks of jaheira and not sure if possible if she could return in bg3.. would love to romance her.
She appeared in datamined material (both written lines and interactions with Helsin and items) - so she is likely to make an appearance.

I am still not buying Helsin as a companion due him not being an origin. If Minsc will be a companion/origin, I wouldn't discount a possibility of Jaheira being one as well. That said those would be two "legacy" characters, and that's not something that we have seen in BG3 so far. I haven't seen Larian as much interested in continuing BG2 too directly - or maybe they are keeping those things to themselves for 1.0. I would peg Jaheira for a meetable (important?) NPCs.

Last edited by Wormerine; 23/05/22 03:58 PM.
T
apprentice
apprentice
T
Originally Posted by Omegaphallic
Originally Posted by SerraSerra
So based on this
not only the long lived companions already speculated about could make a cameo, but also others who were less expected like Imoen, Mazzy, Dinheirin (minsc's witch) and even more weird, they don't look like they aged on the artwork but rather as if they're based on their BG2 appearance. Moreover, wasn't sarevok and the fir-something- red dragon supossed to be dead ?
Anyways, cool, at least someone is giving us a few crumbles of information to speculate about BG3 (yes, Larian, looking at you, do something).

LMFAO. I remember Dineheirin being dead by BG2, maybe BG3 goes crazy with True Resurrection spells?

You are quite correct. Dineheir and Khalid are quite dead at the start of BG2 (their bodies are found in Irenicus' lab). Of the BG1 companions that survived into BG2 and show up was Imoen, Minsc, Jaheria, and Viconnia. Vic (if you don't romance her), she'd still be alive and around for BG3 and seeing her and seeing how she interacts with Shadowheart would be *very* interesting.

Last edited by Tahapenes; 23/05/22 07:42 PM.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard