Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Post what music are you listening to right now? Note this is different from the topic (Rate the song above you). This is not about your own created music well though not forbidden to post such. You do not need to rate the above tune.

Look I dont care if you post top modern music or older music like 80ies or 90ies whatever. Be respectful do not look down upon different music taste.
Well since my savings on bank account goes now slightly over 90k euro. I feel like posting old tunes from 90ies a lot right now, but can post older or top modern as well.

Here is from 1992. This is one of the tunes that has not become to old for me despite released 1992 over years for me. Trance has sampled that into other tunes.
A classic from early 9Oies:

Last edited by Terminator2020; 30/05/22 06:52 PM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Well and some modern music I do like...

I am a fan (not hardcore and I never stalk anyone) more or less for

Alan Walker
He has been active like 2015-2022...

Here is mix version of his tunes:

Last edited by Terminator2020; 31/05/22 09:27 AM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T

A
veteran
veteran
A
This morning or was ist yesterday evening ? I was listening to Julie Fowlis, a Scottish singer. Impressive, how she sings.

At least this morning "Belerion" by Les Penning.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
I have shift work and thus can be awaken on unusal hours and sleep on day time even. Posting here is allowed regardless what time of the day. That said I believe Finland my time is roughly 2 hours after Scotland local time. Example 2PM in Scotland is likely 4PM in Finland.

This TROLL thread motivates me to listen to this old Swedish language song about a Troll. Well and that video has
A. A younger woman with red hair and fairly beautiful Witch I believe but I would not rate her evil and perhaps neutral.
B. A dangerous older female TROLL that is deadly. Despite her age she is indeed very strong and can eat humans and hunt even strong adult humans. This is not childrens cartoon story.

TROLL thread

Well at least since last post in that TROLL thread is done by SerraSerra that says try to ignore the TROLL and please do not post there anymore I try resist temptation posting again in that TROLL thread.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 04/06/22 11:34 PM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Well another HORROR old VIKING song.... my ancestors were Vikings...Finland was part of Sweden before during those times.
Werewolves and this is again not some children story!!

I like Action and Horror movies though I admit best movie that I have seen in Cinema for a long time is not Horror and instead the Action /Drama Top Gun: Maverick 2022 year released.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 04/06/22 11:44 PM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Well it is a Monday not a Sunday so will post a bit nasty music. Sirenia is a band from Norway also a country with Viking ancestors!

This is my brothers favorite Sirenia tune:

Well and two videos with Sirenia music.

the other video:

T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Time for me to THANK GOD and CHRIST!!!

Most that know me call me BRAVE! I have done Finland military service. I have scared bullies with martial arts. I have bought apartments with risk and I am landlord. I have twice moved abroad for work. I like Action and scary HORROR movies. I have dared to do vacation trips with friend and also solo... to solo some not safe places like Kiev Ukraine (this was before even proxy war I went there year 2012) and Thailand (I went solo there year 2020 before borders closed for COVID 19). Well and I have been also Tallinna (to Tallinna with a friend most of my friends do not want to travel or have less budget) and not all places in Tallina are safe (compare to Kiev).

Well what can get me AFRAID?

I went to test earlier blood test according to that not cancer. However to make completely sure I did today (today is sickleave for me officially):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endoscopy

Doctor said to me today. You do not have CANCER.
CANCER can kill and it scares me if I would have CANCER! I will thank GOD and JESUS!

Last edited by Terminator2020; 16/06/22 01:32 PM.
A
veteran
veteran
A
Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway
Soundtrack of the movie "Sing 2"
Garden Party by Marillion

--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Well checked from Wikipedia that Genesis tune was released 1974 and Garden Party was released 1983.

Fine will post oldest tunes that I like a bit...
Sandra In the Heat of Night from 1986:

Well and my favorite Sandra tune ...5rom 1987:

A tune from 1986:

Well and speaking about a tune from NOSTALGIA they sing about a time long time before I was born but sound nice.
This tune was released 1985, but they sing about summer 1969:

Well and I am not born in USA that said I sure hope my country Finland and also Sweden will join NATO.
This released 1984:

Well and for me best ROCKY movie that I have seen is Rocky IV...
This tune is from 1986 and from that movie:

Well and a modern TV series with more or less 80ies that I like is COBRA Kai.... I got SILVER medal back in the days in a big tournament when I was 17 years old
in Tae Kwon Do. Out of 16 participants I got SILVER... still nowadays when I got to gym and train vs boxing back people back away in respect do not want to be near when I train vs boxing bag kicks and punches.
Must say I find COBRA KAI show down below cool! Well is it possible to break bricks? Yes I have seen it live! That said I doubt anyone would put it on fire on top of that and risk burn damage.

Example of music in that TV series:

Last edited by Terminator2020; 21/06/22 10:15 AM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
IT is historical achievement for my country FINLAND in ICEHOCKEY MEN a COUNTRY one should FEAR to meet!!! Well not necessary in group games though we change goalkeepers in group games to let them rest more and example towards Sweden in last group game did not have our NUMBER 1 ELITE goalkeeper this latest... year..

Year 2019.... Media laughed at FINLAND ICHOCKEY team... almost no NHL players....
What they did not understand our ELITE COACH and that he then picked up players from:
A. KHL Russian league that can match NHL salaries.
B. FINLAND won GOLD among youth 20 or younger some young ELITE players.
C. Other talented players from Finnish and Swedish league and possible other...

THE POWER of FINLAND 2019-2022! MEN ICEHOCKEY!!
2019 FINLAND GOLD! CANADA SILVER! RUSSIA BRONZE! CZECH REPUBLIC 4th.
2020 not played COVID 19!
2021 CANADA GOLD! FINLAND SILVER! USA BRONZE! GERMANY 4th.
2022 OLYMPIC GAMES FINLAND GOLD! RUSSIA SILVER! SLOVAKIA BRONZE! SWEDEN 4th.
2022 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINLAND GOLD! CANADA SILVER! CZECH REPUBLIC BRONZE! USA 4th.

IN OLYMPIC GAMES 2022 FINLAND won all games on normal time!!
I do ADMIT that in Olympic games 2022 some teams got considerably less NHL players.... that said FINLAND UNSTOPPABLE in OLYMPICS 2022 everyone lost vs FINLAND on normal time no overtime needed!!!

IN WORLD CHAMPION SHIP that was played in FINLAND.... now you would think that it is easy at home? FINLAND has not even never got medal when playing at home before... which is bad result that was before 2022!!!

CZECH REPUBLIC after FINLAND had won GOLD in OLYMPIC games called another FINLAND coach... who said he would take CZECH REPUBLIC back to medals!!
This is rare because typically CZECH REPUBLIC tend to use own country coaches.

Well congratulations also to BRONZE countries it is not only about winning.

FINLAND performance in WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2022... now this time also FINLAND got NHL Stars!!
'The only game FINLAND lost was a group game vs SWEDEN that won FINLAND on penalty shots after even normal time and overtime. That said FINLAND had NOT all their NHL stars yet arrived to this game and even more important we did not play with our NUMBER 1 ELITE GOALKEEPER that was chosen to whole tournament best GOALKEEPER! FINLAND did also win their group.

OUR NUMBER 1 GOALKEEPER was playing in QUARTERFINALS, SEMINFINAL and GOLD GAME!
MEDIA had some annoying guestions...to FINNS like why did you not go and loose the last group game so you would get easier opponent then SLOVAKIA?
A FINN player said... SLOVAKIA is good, but we fear nobody and then he laughed!!

SLOVAKIA media before the game described FINLAND as worst nightmare country to meet in quarterfinals.

SLOVAKIA did play well in quarterfinals, but FINLAND won 4-2 SLOVAKIA in quarterfinals WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2022:

FINLAND played vs USA in semifinals. USA played well, but FINLAND won 4-3 USA in semifinals.

GOLD GAME WORLDCHAMPIONSHIP 2022 FINLAND vs CANADA a very even game ended 3-3 even on normal time. On overtime FINLAND
won so it ended 4-3 FINLAND GOLD! CANADA SILVER! CZECH REPUBLIC BRONZE! USA 4th.

What do I see in FINLAND ELITE COACH and ELITE players in ICEHOCKEY!! I see STARS!!

A Sweden expert wrote in year 2022 that currently FINLAND is worlds best ICEHOCKEY team in the WORLD!!! Well I agree on that!!!

2022 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FINLAND GOLD! CANADA SILVER! CZECH REPUBLIC BRONZE! USA 4th.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 24/06/22 11:42 AM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Explanation of this... If Finland would have lost the last group game we would have faced Germany. No disrespect to Germany they are world power example in football. but in history both CZECH REPUBLIC and SLOVAKIA (and also when combined CZECKOSLOVAKIA in the past) have managed to get GOLD in icehockey.
ON top of that SLOVAKIA had recently in 2022 Olympics got BRONZE.

That said being ELITE cool gives CONFIDENCE!

OUR NUMBER 1 GOALKEEPER was playing in QUARTERFINALS, SEMINFINAL and GOLD GAME!
MEDIA had some annoying guestions...to FINNS like why did you not go and loose the last group game so you would get easier opponent then SLOVAKIA?
A FINN player said... SLOVAKIA is good, but we fear nobody and then he laughed!!

This tune above describe best FINLAND in 2022 MEN ICEHOCKEY OLYMPIC GAMES and the MEN ICEHOCKEY THE WORLD CHAMPION GAMES 2022:
I'll put my armor on,
Show you how strong I am
I'll put my armor on,
I'll show you that I am

I'm unstoppable
I'm a Porsche with no brakes
I'm invincible
Yeah, I win every single game
I'm so powerful
I don't need batteries to play
I'm so confident
I'm unstoppable today
Unstoppable today [3x]
I'm unstoppable today

Last edited by Terminator2020; 24/06/22 01:02 PM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Well interesting...

In EUROPE also have INTEREST stareted ro RISE!!!

That said I will still buy an investment apartment this year 2022 likely already on SUMMER 2022!
Why?
First of I am not Casey Serin.
Casey Serin

I can use OWN money on bank acccount not saying exact sum but example something between 90 000 -100 000 euro SLAM money on the tabe no loan!
Thus get limited amount of new investment mortgage.

Well and guess here goes I am not AFRAID destpite interest rise:

Please not that sum 90-100 000 euro own money is clearly more then 30% of the whole price aprartment I want to buy. It coud be even more then 50% of the price!
Example cost 190 000 euro. I am fairly wealthy, but not millionaire.

Well and I am so tired of IT SUPPORT jobs. It has been long time indeed since last time I worked as PROGRAMMER!! Well I applied for a company PROGRAMMER job after what feels like a thousand years in programming:

What is my values? Lets not go there I do not want this topic closed that goes to politically.

Well and I am not anti rich. I admire rich people:
I like this music video very much:

A very nasty song... warning this music group are real Satanists:

I absolutely do NOT share their SATANISM belief. They live in South Africa and are not social to meet people or interviews. Satanists who do not want to meet people and let them have their privacy whatever.

The above video did not convince of SouthAfrica? Perhaps this cool video does. Note I am anti drugs with exception of WEED if it is legal or decriminalized in a country:

I am not so fan of their songs in general the above two tunes are though more to my liking. They are SATANISTS and in the musicvideo above she puts a dose serious over serious knock out pills (that could also maybe even kill her parents) to her partents drinks in order to get to nasty party. That said I must say despite my ANTI drug policy this is one very COOL way to get drug in that video.

Well a third video that I like the music more or less nice story interesting a bit:

Note that does not mean I dislike poor people and I feel sorry for example poor people in UK I did see a documentaty about UK people that live below poverty line.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 26/06/22 04:52 PM.
old hand
old hand

Last edited by Lotus Noctus; 28/06/22 05:12 AM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Well since cool Loctus Node posted music with his nice Avatar picture and a couple of Japanese song I want to show what is old training music to me in Martial Arts!
I have trained both Karate from Japan and Tae Kwon Do from South Korea! I have both a Silver medal in Karate tournament and a Silver medal from Tae Kwon Do however both of these were from PRE 18 years age when no adults with black belts.

Thats said when I train in the gym even nowadays rarely Bodycombat group training or kicks vs boxing bag people keep distance in respect!

and this:

I like some old Bruce Lee movies a bit... though outdate he was great. I also like more modern martial arts movies like with Jet li Kiss of the Dragon or Romeo must Die. I dislike very much unrealistic movies where people fly that is not my taste at all.

Well and some COOL training music in my ELIXIA GYM that I have heard:

Well and even this rare exotic music about Indian War God music I have hear rarely in Elixia group training most likely because they wanted for variety have a bit different music:

Well and if speaking of ASIA music SOUTH KOREA is number 1 I think in modern music though like a minority of them here are some SOUTH KOREA music tunes that I like:

This tune got BANNED in some countries:

Well and HYUNA is the Queen of what I would call sexy musicvideos from South Korea:

A funny but also a bit cool video with PSY in beginning as guest into Hyuna music video:

I must say with this freaking war summer icecream popularity rise.

Well though South Korea is not poor country it has PROSTITUTION to KINGDOM COME though sometimes a bit hidden like in my country FINLAND. This tune is not necessary about prostitution but she starts it well very sexy... and I like also Horror theme so Trick or Treat?

I am not so much into Black Pink (yes they are beautiful, but meant their music), but this is perhaps my favorite tune from them:

This one Black PinkI like fairly much:

Offtopic I have never had sex with any woman from Southorea or Japan, but I have had sex with Thailand women and even Chinese woman. However the only country that I have visited in Asia is Thailand and there I met a beautiful Chinese tourist woman and well...

Well and then we have CL that went from South Korea to USA to do music after a career start in South Korea. I like this version more then the bit "nasty" bitches tune.

South Korea is super capitalistic... they have homeless people or so poor people they literally live under the city.
Well and then also ULTRA RICH South Korea people exist a minority of them:

However majority is the middle class in wealth neither poor living underground or super rich.

EDIT "Well and if speaking of ASIA music SOUTH KOREA is number 1 I think in modern music though like a minority of them here are some SOUTH KOREA music tunes that I like:" K-POP can be good/very good to me, but I would not say my best music. In additon lots of K-pop I do not like or feel is more like average music.

What do I not like any K-POP with male singers?!
They are a minority on this I am not yet bored:

Well and a tune I guess you should be bored on if you anything about K-POP. It is the most viewed K-POP tune on youtube and was released over 10 years ago:

PSY again sigh hahaa if not bored yet listen more and more hehee:

Last edited by Terminator2020; 01/07/22 12:39 AM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Well since cool Loctus Node posted music with his nice Avatar picture and a couple of Japanese song I want to show what is old training music to me in Martial Arts!

Thx mate, some musical greetings from Germany to Finland: hehe

Last edited by Lotus Noctus; 03/07/22 07:50 PM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Well greetings to Germany smile.

Well some German music that I like... the first one is born in Germany, but she has lived in Canada and USA as well.
I like her first tune released 2015+ most and I understand she has lived in Germany, Canada and USA etc.

Well and if you think of Digital Nomad rise (I could myself think as digital nomad in future living on passive income like landlord and then other legal things example IT programming and even IT helpdesk can be done remotly). However personally I am absolutely no backpacker (no offense meant but not my cup of tea in taste) that lives here and there in group sleep place or under the sky even. I prefer personal hotel , hostel or rent apartment if I do not own the apartment. Well then are talented Instagram, Youtube, Tik Tok and other social media income sources people that I personally do not belong to but respect whatever you make income with legally is fine.

A bit retro style:

Well and then Cascada from Gemany. Perhaps my favorite Cascada tune:

Well and perhaps the most popular Cascada tune ranked by majoirty and yest it is good:

When I studied to become an Engingeer (in IT Data-communication) I also studied a bit German language.

Deutschland uber alles!

Rammstein I have liked them more then a decade for sure!!!
Rammstein - Deutschland (Official Video)

My brother is even higher education then me he is Masters Degree IT from University and works as FULL STACK GURU programmer and Consultant! That said despite having very good salary between 4000 -5000 euro gross/salary month he took a loan so he could buy an electricity car you know example expensive TESLA cars!

That said majority of cars use still other fuel:

One of oldest Rammstein tunes that I still like:

This!
"My brother is even higher education then me he is Masters Degree IT from University and works as FULL STACK GURU programmer and Consultant! That said despite having very good salary between 4000 -5000 euro gross/salary month he took a loan so he could buy an electricity car you know example expensive TESLA cars!"

However why does not my brother use the execllent TESLA car to high speed drive? This is why should not drive cars to fast speed (velocity):

Last edited by Terminator2020; 05/07/22 07:54 AM.
G
stranger
stranger
G
I always love to listen to Despacito song.

Thanks for starting this topic. And if anyone over here is starting a courier company business then you can visit www.ogscapital.com/article/courier-company-business-plan/ here to read business plans.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
This one with Spanish music and yes it is very good:

Reminds me. I will travel with a friend in autumn 2022 to either Spain or Greece we have not yet decided which country.

Why not immediately now? It is a to warm for my taste do not like +40 to +50 degrees Celcius.

When in autumn 2022? Well not to early autumn I guess...
Because I live in south of Finland and early autumn can be very nice before it gets cold and dark:
I like this music about autumn:

Good luck also to England, France, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Croatia, Switcherland, Serbia, Poland and Wales from Europe in World Cup football. I generally want a country from Europe to win Gold though I respect countries like Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile and Colombia as strong nations in football.

It is true fact that WORLD CUP football GOLD has been won either by a country from Europe or South America.

I will not reveal when in autumn 2022 I will travel with my friend. Well and we have not decided which country from Spain or Greece to visit in autumn 2022.

Oh and please not go into some debate about Greece vs Spain both can be nice countries to visit.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 06/07/22 01:01 AM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Oh gosh feel like posting COOL retro music....

I signed a new work contract today for abroad work. A new adventure waits me!

Mix tune about 90ies tune:

I simply love that video... cool beautiful babe and excellent luxury car!!
My brother bought a new German Volkswagen electricity car for 50 000 euro this year!!!

Well and NUMBER 1 tune in Finland year 1995!

Here is translation from Finnish music to English what they sing in above song! Well and so beautiful women!

It's already midnight on my watch
The streets become quieter in the morning
The moon is watching and I want to forget you

Sleep won't come even if I tell you to
I only noticed it recently

The wind plays a quiet song at night
You left with too much

Only the walls scream
Wait, why did you run away so carefully

I woke up to this cold morning, now I'm freezing
Wait, why did you run away so carefully

I woke up to this cold morning, now I'm freezing
You still at the train platform

You surrounded me with little kisses

I hope you come back to me sometime
We missed too many

Unfeeling for miles
They can't separate us forever
You left with too much
It's no use crying now

Well and as HORROR movie fan I like this version if LORDI that made FINLAND win EUROVISION (that is the only time we have won!):

Well and as the oldest classic 90ies tune this!

Last edited by Terminator2020; 22/07/22 02:47 PM.
old hand
old hand
Started listening to frank again last few days on Spotify but, this vid has a bunch of his songs.

T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Nice fallenj he is kind of classic old music his music has also been in some movies that I have seen.

Perhaps because I score fairly high on psychopath test (No on questions like have I done murder and No on questions have I been in prison) I meant I have very little empathy. This is not always nice. Once a woman after dating told me lets get married. She asked me do you love me? I told her the thruth I feel nothing like love, but I like you and feel sexually attracted to her. However we broke up and she could not understand that I have extreemly difficult to fall in love that can indeed take a long time for me if it happens at all.

Well I do not have any children but I am uncle to my brothers 3 children and they like me. Well so if I get no children then I know who will get my fortune so to say. On the other hand my countrys president Finland president became father again at 70 age (and that is decades older then me currently) married to a 40 year wife. His first wife had died and he has also adult children. The biological clock to get children for men is much longer time.

Anyway on old classic stuff long before I was even born. I like the Old Classic movie Psycho (1960)
Psycho classic old movie 1960

Oh I do have liitle bit of Emphathy. I feel sorry for the people in Ukraine due to war.

Now my mother still lives and she like Elvis Presley a lot. I was actually planning to go and see the Elvish Presley movie in cinemas. Well not that movie is going to be my top favorite or so. My favorite movie in recent times is Top Gun Maverick from movies recently seen in cinema.

All that said I also like modern music. This is one of my favorite tunes in the gym when I train:

Well and if speaking of very old training music:

Personally for me of all Rocky movies I have liked Rocky IV most.

Very old training music video:

Well and speaking of old NOSTALGIA music here we go:

Last edited by Terminator2020; 19/08/22 12:39 AM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Oh my found at least slightly more modern GOTH music that I like. I do not like CURE music.

However these:
Well and this tune despite being from year 2015 has so slow TEMPO it could be 80ies tunes, but uses also more modern music:

Well and their perhaps best tune down below according to my taste!
I posted on YOUTUBE my comment under that song this comment:
I like this cool song very much and excellent music! This music reminds me of DEMONS in other Dimension. About Pen and Paper fantasy roleplaying.... How dangerous can DEMONS be?
In GURPS fantasy world where it is more realistic and more easy to die then in Dungeons Dragons...
We were so powerful so when we retreated from a Castle with over 100 Orcs and some other races nobody followed us when we retreated into the forest!!! Every enemy that came near was slaughtered by my Deadly Warpriest or my brothers Barbarian!!
Funny was then my character had MEGALOMANIA and said we will stay here and kill them all 100+ guards and no doubt their leaders are more dangerous!! The others said no to that suggestion so since not suicidal followed them.
Anyway I had wished for a HORROR adventure... and we found a treasure map after that Orc fortress... and later down we went with rope through a shaft (and no teleport or fly spells did we have ).
Into a Cavern and from there appeared a HUGE DEMON that killed our weak distant players character , knocked out my brothers Barbarian unconscious and bleeding on the floor, wounded our Mage much who also had used all ours spells and our Woman Thief played by a Woman was fleeing for her life Demon hot in pursuit!
Only then stepped my ELITE character Warpriest in front of it pumped to KINGDOM COME with magical spells, My Warpriest was ELITE also in melee and had trained with Dagger used the artifact Dagger (the Thief had found it in the Cavern despite low Magic World) that seemed to be the only weapon that could give damage to the HUGE MAJOR DEMON! My Warpriest killed the Major Demon and if failed everyone in the party would have died!
However generally speaking Dragons and Major Demons seems the worst enemies you can encounter in fantasy RPG games...
In the DARK mean for me DEMONS:

Well and another song about DEMONS cool

Last edited by Terminator2020; 26/08/22 11:43 PM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Well feel for nasty music.

This time from USA band In This Moment one of their new tunes that I like:

A very nasty youtube video about Werewolves:

Well and a nasty song about Prostitution. Prostitution is legal in Finland and Denmark of Nordic countries, but in Denmark is even Cannabis legal or decriminalized to some degree. In Sweden, Norway and Island is prostitution illegal. I support legaliazation of prostitution as long as it is adults and voluntary!

Last edited by Terminator2020; 07/09/22 01:05 AM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Well I did see Elvis movie... kind of ok and I understand popular. In this video it is real Elvis... music start at roughly 0.45 seconds:

Another Elvis classic;

Last edited by Terminator2020; 09/09/22 06:48 PM.
A
veteran
veteran
A
The day before yesterday, there was the Finale of the "Top 444" songs from 60s - 80s in the German radio station called WDR4.

There were so many great sngs in that that I just couldn't list them ... Fortunately, they did that for the public wink : https://www1.wdr.de/radio/wdr4/aktionen/top444/finale-platzierungen-104.html

Last edited by AlrikFassbauer; 24/10/22 09:21 AM.

--Dilbert cartoon

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard