Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#816535 10/06/22 07:15 PM
JandK Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I might be wrong, but I think there's a buried pet at the Arcane Tower. A dog, maybe named Myrna, but I can't remember exactly.

It has something to do with the button that doesn't do anything in the tower. The button dispenses food if you have an item from the dog, I think?

Anyway, my question is: where is this buried dog? I've looked around and haven't found the burial spot. Can someone point me in the right direction or maybe be kind enough to share a link showing the location?

Thank you.

It is not at the tower.
There's a high up area near the hook horrors that overlooks the tower and near the edge is the gravestone. It's kinda easy to miss if you aren't looking for it. Also you need a shovel in your inventory (I think) to get the option to dig it up.

JandK Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by BraveSirRobin
It is not at the tower.
There's a high up area near the hook horrors that overlooks the tower and near the edge is the gravestone. It's kinda easy to miss if you aren't looking for it. Also you need a shovel in your inventory (I think) to get the option to dig it up.

Thank you!

It's been driving me nuts trying to find it.

M
apprentice
apprentice
M
Don't you guys feel bad for violating the grave for no gain?

Though if you are into bondage it does allow you to have a collar on one of the companions.

JandK Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Originally Posted by Miravlix
Don't you guys feel bad for violating the grave for no gain?

Yes. I just came across the grave and felt bad all over again. The problem is, I passed the check that said the gravestone had been created by a powerful spell, and I was sure my character would be curious at that point, even though I knew on a meta level that it was just a dog collar for a favored pet.

Link Copied to Clipboard