Print Thread
#819094 08/07/22 11:46 AM
V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Ima follow this play-through...looks like they did a great job.

I hope we get a Bard Origin character.

#819109 08/07/22 12:43 PM
veteran
veteran
I just dont understand this feedback ...
We de-evolved into part where people will just randomply poping videos without any context to promote their own, or someone else youtube channels ... or am i missing some message here? :-/

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 08/07/22 12:43 PM.

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
#819112 08/07/22 12:47 PM
veteran
veteran
There is some datamined bard character. And Wolfheart is really quick with his playthrough. I only just saw the PfH myself grin

Last edited by fylimar; 08/07/22 09:09 PM.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I just dont understand this feedback ...
We de-evolved into part where people will just randomply poping videos without any context to promote their own, or someone else youtube channels ... or am i missing some message here? :-/

Its a look at the content mechanics to see the Bard class in action. I myself have not updated. I was kinda hoping for more feedback from people who have.

Watching the video, I like the animations. It was also entertaining to see Bardic inspiration and Vicious Mockery used to their potential. I seriously thought that encounter was going to bust...nice save.

#819236 08/07/22 07:35 PM
V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
I originally went to WolfHeart's channel to watch the panel from Hell, to digest the changes and access the direction from Larian.

They mentioned that they are getting closer to completion and are polishing things up. I expect only small changes going forward.

They still have the Monk and Paladin to feature, multi-class, the higher levels, and a lot of smaller details to address (that are important to the community).

I am looking forward to more feedback, as I may wait for launch to enjoy another go.

Link Copied to Clipboard