Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
I agree the OP suggestions would be improvements.

Further, I agree that a separate torch/tool slot might be handy. Though actually the main advantage of light at the moment is in combat given the screen is so bright underground, so I agree that torches are pretty pointless as it stands. I’ve never checked whether flaming weapons add the same light benefits as torches.

Also, I’d prefer the food selection screen not only to auto select from the camp stash, but to display all food currently in the stash as well as your inventories, so you can manually select specific foods from the stash.

And for me, personally, improving management of containers within the inventory is not a priority. As inventory space is not restricted, I don’t use them and nor do I want to. My preference would be for Larian to further evolve the inventory filtering and sorting options, though they’re actually pretty good already, as well as enabling mass sending to wares or to camp or another party member.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
addict
addict
Totally agree w/ all but the torch slot....don't care on that one...for me druid and Gale always have torch equipped lol.

M
stranger
stranger
M
You have my support on these changes

veteran
veteran
Yes please!

Those animated examples are great! I wish it was more like that in every instance! Well done

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard