Print Thread
N
NikCL Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Hello.

First of all thanks for all the hard work, this game just keeps getting better and better. I've played it a lot and I just keep coming back with every new update. Cant wait for the full release.

One little improvement that I think may work is:

The question/suggestion itself:
Is it posible to include the camp supplies that are inside the camp's "Traveler's Chest" in the validation on how much supplies are available when doing a full rest? (And add them for selection when clicking the bedroll to end it).

My reasoning:
Whenever I pick up camp supplies I right click and I "Send them to camp" (To me that makes total sense since they are...well... camp supplies) because by doing so it frees up some of the party's inventory weight. So at the end I end up with 0 camp supplies in my inventory, however, the camp's chest is full of them.

But by doing so, whenever I go to a full rest, I get :

1- A message saying "You don't have enough camps supplies... etc." when I click the UI button.
2- Once in the camp, when I click the bedroll to take the full rest, If I don't go to the chest to actually get the supplies, I'm of course not able to select them for use.

That, in my opinion, unnecessarily slows down the pace and gives up, essentially, a false warning. Because the camp supplies are already at the camp (They are already right there to "be used by the party").

So, I was thinking. Is it posible to include the camp supplies that have been "sended to camp" when doing a full rest?.

Once again, thanks for all the work you do, the game is amazing. Kind Regards, Nik.

PS: English is not my main language, so please excuse any gramatical errors and I hope I exposed my thoughts correctly. grin

stranger
stranger
Completely agree with this. They should be usable in this fashion.

veteran
veteran
I mentioned this today in my QOL Suggestions thread, but yes, definitely should be implemented eventually. Manually taking out and carrying food in order to fully rest is a bit unintuitive.

veteran
veteran
+1

veteran
veteran
I agree, that should totally be included.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
Or just remove it completely ...
It would have exactly the same effect, with much less work. :-/

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown

Link Copied to Clipboard