Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Larian Studios
OP Offline
Larian Studios
Hello everyone,

Fresh off Patch 8’s release, we’ve got a small hotfix for you today. Some folks just like to hang around long after they’ve overstayed their welcome, and we had a pesky issue where some summons and characters were really making their presence felt on your portrait bar. This has now been rectified. Happy gnoming and barding to you all!

FIXES
  • Fixed a recently introduced issue with summons and other characters that caused their portraits to multiply and their corpses to remain active even after they were unsummoned or killed.
  • Fixed a crash related to viewing tooltips.
  • Fixed a crash related to using the sliders on the hotbar.
  • Fixed a crash related to incorrect data.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by mollygos
...some summons and characters were really making their presence felt on your portrait bar. This has now been rectified.

I don't think this has been rectified. I started a fresh game, and it's still happening with Mage Hand and whenever I use the scroll to summon Shovel.

I'm on Stadia.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Any ETA on the save crash bug fix? We're all cheering for y'all!

S
stranger
stranger
S
I beg you and I’ll slow down, fix the hotkeys on the spell panel (in the settings everything is by default) it’s just extremely inconvenient to click on frequently used spells with the mouse when you can use hotkeys on the keyboard

enthusiast
enthusiast
Im crashing on Char create atm too, getting very frustrating to try and even test, feel like this bard patch was not ready tbh

veteran
veteran
I was hoping for a fix with the save game crash.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
apprentice
apprentice
There is one now

Balance is more than light and dark, more than sin and virtue.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by SolEquinox
There is one now

I wrote under the wrong hotfix, but no, it's not for the savegame crash

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
stranger
stranger
Save game crash, for me seems to be for usable items, like scrolls, arrows or food.
If I rest with food I get a crash when saving. If I rest with the camp supplies I am able to rest.
If I cast spells I am fine to save. If I use their scroll it crashes while saving.
However, it doesn't affect all items, for instance, healing potions work perfectly for me.

Link Copied to Clipboard