Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
So running through the game for the 3rd time Iv been having issues trying to trigger a certain dialogue iv seen online for Shadowheart most the part where she says "I would miss out little talks wouldnt you?" I usually get her high approval pretty quick although I have never not found out that she worships Shar so maybe thats the key to it. Also weirdly enough she seems to flip flop between irritated and normal when im at camp "Lady of Sorrow guide us... Did you need something?" "Shar's Blessings upon you".. also going through her dialogue You can ask about "You said before you had doubts about me" but then she never expressed those in my playthrough? Even asking her how im holding up gets the "Kindred Spirits" response wich really confuses me about her disposition towards my character.. it "seems" to follow the high approval however some of the lines feel like they are for low approval.....again im confused here.

veteran
veteran
a lot of the dialogue is brocken with this patch yes, i'm personally having issues with suck-face not trying to join me in bed after finding his pig. Did you get the cut scene for her hand to spark aftr finding a book or looking at the busted statue i.e, yes she talks but did the vid kick in to show you her hand... yes or no?

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Yeah I saw that cutscene then the one in camp where it shows again.. possibly I did not choose the right dialogue for it. First one I pushed her to reveal her shar worship.. second I used the tadpole mind reading (wich dosent seem to count as a usage for the true soul dreams) to read her mind and tell her I was gonna help wich she reacted hesitant but positively from what iv seen. I don't know if im missing something else or this is it.

veteran
veteran
those are the two i know of and that normally gets you in her good books unless you have been a shit to her elsewhere

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
I think that's the line where you ask what you will do when the tadpole situation is over - which should be available at any time.

If it's not that, then it could be part of the conversation she has after you learn about Priestess Gut from Sazza. That may be most likely.

Last thing to mention is that approval does seem to affect the tone of her responses, but you should be getting the lighter ones at High Approval.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
That makes sense I probably trigger that dialogue way too early then.

R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R
If you go into the Shattered Sanctum via the Collapsed Corridor, there's a chance to persuade Shadowheart to reveal her status as a cleric of Shar. I always trigger that deliberately in order to get the rest of her dialog options. It might happen if you go in the front door too, but I never go in that way.

Link Copied to Clipboard