Next Thread
Print Thread
V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
The best way to enjoy this game is to slow way down and poke around.

Either I missed a bunch on my other play-throughs, or they are they are adding small details all over the place. Kinda like an image that is rendering pixels in no real pattern.

The book of the dead gods, may have had a lock on it before, but I don't recall it (starting crypt).

The book in the Harpies nest...I don't recall.

Looks like they are developing 'hidden quests" in obscure places.

I am also running across dialogue options I haven't seen before, but that could just mean I am seeing new possibilities.

V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Rune traps can now be disabled in Druid "secret entrance cave".

veteran
Online Content
veteran
Originally Posted by Van'tal
Rune traps can now be disabled in Druid "secret entrance cave".
I'm not sure for how long it has been, but I know for a fact that at very least it was already there in patch 7.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
D
old hand
old hand
D
The lock on the book of the dead has defenitly always been there. Dont recall if there was a book or not in the harpy nest honestly. That one I couldnt comment on.

V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Guess I'm just noticing some of these clues / placeholders.

old hand
old hand
The book always had a lock. But I think gaining approval with Shadowheart if you manage to unlock it yourself is new, since I think it's normally expected for her to unlock it.

Harpy nest always had the book and note there. One of the books which has redacted names talking about the island nation of Chult is actually referring to the villain of one of the more recently released campaigns, Acererak from Tomb of Annihilation. There's speculation that this book's existence points to the idea that he might be playing some role in BG3 later. I only keep this information in the back of my mind because I did briefly play in that campaign as part of my first ever tabletop sessions that ended in failure (as in a near total party wipe near the end of the campaign that only my character survived), so my character has some major personal beef with him.

Last edited by Saito Hikari; 19/07/22 03:21 AM.
old hand
old hand
Some of the chests are hidden now to give up a use for the shovel but really just because the game engine has that function

The machine which lets Shadow heart out has been changed to push using the tadpole, verious diailogs get mixed up every patch and the inventory system was busted from stuffing about with Shadowhearts D20 box

The anvils got turned off and a couple new items are added

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
D
old hand
old hand
D
Originally Posted by Saito Hikari
The book always had a lock. But I think gaining approval with Shadowheart if you manage to unlock it yourself is new, since I think it's normally expected for her to unlock it.

Harpy nest always had the book and note there. One of the books which has redacted names talking about the island nation of Chult is actually referring to the villain of one of the more recently released campaigns, Acererak from Tomb of Annihilation. There's speculation that this book's existence points to the idea that he might be playing some role in BG3 later. I only keep this information in the back of my mind because I did briefly play in that campaign as part of my first ever tabletop sessions that ended in failure (as in a near total party wipe near the end of the campaign that only my character survived), so my character has some major personal beef with him.
Doesent need to be a questitem or information per se. It could also be an easter eggs. I think some of the books found reference the previous games or characters as well. Such as the book mentioning Boo.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard