Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lyelle Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I just started a new playthrough, and I would like to write a more detailed feedback and bug report this time. Does anybody know how detailed a bug report should be and which information is needed so that it is as helpful as possible (for example, would it be important which companions are currently in my party/which spells are active etc./which graphics settings are used)?

Thanks in advance!

veteran
veteran
Depending on the nature of the bug, there's a few main factors that are interesting:

A description of the bug, what you're doing, what's happening (or not happening) and why that's different than what you think should (not) be happening.
An explanation of the steps of things you do before it happening (QA wants to reproduce an issue to both verify it being a bug and pinpoint what might be causing it)

And further it can help sharing a save file from the moment, which you can find by typing '%LocalAppData%\Larian Studios\Baldur's Gate 3' into the explorer address bar in windows. Saves are under PlayerProfiles, then your profile for that playthrough. (Remember to include both the .lsv and .png, both are required)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Those are like the most rudimentary things that are good to share.

Edit: Lastly it's best to send bug reports to this link IMO, easier to work with reports there.

Lyelle Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Thank you very much for the detailed answer!

Link Copied to Clipboard