Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
So I decided to gather up as many crates/trunks that I could (am not done yet) and see just HOW HIGH INTO THE SKY I could stack them.

Something tells me that my construction would not work in IRL

veteran
veteran
Its over Anakin, i made the High Ground!

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
veteran
veteran
Baldur's Crate III?

S
old hand
old hand
S
Can't help to think this will be a very good tactic to skip content and visit unreachable places.

veteran
veteran
Or they could implement the spiderwalk and fly spell to reach "unreachable" places, like Solasta did oops

groovy Prof. Dr. Dr. Mad S. Tist groovy

World leading expert of artificial stupidity.
Because there are too many people who work on artificial intelligence already :hihi:
Community Manager
Community Manager
We spent too much time wondering if we could, we didn’t stop to think if we should...

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Salo
We spent too much time wondering if we could, we didn’t stop to think if we should...
Whatever the question was, yes! laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
journeyman
journeyman
I am both very impressed that this was done, and very disappointed that you didn't jump off it at the end.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Reminded me of an old game, Tower Bloxx. Early on, when I didn't have enough skill, my buildings were looking very much like your "stairway to heaven" grin

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Lol, that seems potentially game breaking. Wonder if Larian has foreseen things like this. Probably unlikely, but possible.

M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by Noraver
I am both very impressed that this was done, and very disappointed that you didn't jump off it at the end.
Well, I actually DID fall a few times while building. Even have it recorded.. and once I have tower as high as I can go, I will make two jumps... One with feather fall... the other not so much O_o

M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by lolwut77
Lol, that seems potentially game breaking. Wonder if Larian has foreseen things like this. Probably unlikely, but possible.
I was surprised how well this worked. Considering that stacking boxes and climbing on them has been in AE from the beginning I am shocked that nobody has done this before. (Yay me 1st)

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Originally Posted by magiccozmo
I was surprised how well this worked. Considering that stacking boxes and climbing on them has been in AE from the beginning I am shocked that nobody has done this before. (Yay me 1st)

At the very least, it proves the camera can be zoomed pretty far out without issue, for those of us who feel the current camera height is a bit too claustrophobic at times (go, go mods!). Lol

Last edited by lolwut77; 05/08/22 05:36 PM.
M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by Niara
Baldur's Crate III?
LULZ!

M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by Noraver
If you see my 'roof of the world' thread I posted a vid where I do that from the top of the completed tower.

A
addict
addict
A
looks awesome, but why is everything so 'whitish'? is that bloom or godray or something? i kinda dislike those effects tbh

M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by Archaven
looks awesome, but why is everything so 'whitish'? is that bloom or godray or something? i kinda dislike those effects tbh
For some reason on my laptop games are usually dark unless i turn gamma up. BUT it makes recorded video show up much brighter than in game. And I dont always remember to turn it down when recording. Yeah, I prob should have dropped gamma for the box tower vids since outside.
Sorry about that.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Irl? It might. You never know, tbh. I say you give it a go and film every second of it. smile

addict
addict
Checkout the " maximum size" tower on his yt channel. Funny to see the map from this perspective ( He makes this crate tower the highest building in the entire game).

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard