Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Volunteer Moderator
Online Content
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by Topgoon
Agree with this, they also look extremely difficult to dig up at their current size.

it's also a bit comical sometimes when these huge chests have basically nothing inside, or really small items. Kind of like a troll Christmas Gift where 90% of the box is just stuffed paper.

Some suggestions:

- I would rather have fewer locations to dig, but more rewarding chests/treasures.

- I would love for them to vary the type of containers people bury things with, because right now it feels like everyone burying treasure is shopping at the same chest store. It would make more sense in-world for some of these to be bags or other types of containers.

- Would love more lore and story for some of these (even if just via environmental design). Previously, a lot of these stashes have hidden messages and background stories - i.e. the Harper stashes, etc. It makes for a stronger setting/world if there's a reason these items are being buried. So the items should tell a story - for example, instead of a random chest, we get someone's hidden runaway stash, a bag with money, supply, a weapon, and maybe directions to something, etc.

Agree with all of the above!

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
I don't like the buried chests at all, not just their size; the mechanic is, in its current form, too goofy and implausible for my liking.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard