Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Originally Posted by The Composer
Thanks for the update, Lenny The Dwarf King😸

Ah, he's a fellow dwarf? I knew there was a good reason why I took an immediate liking to him. grin

Last edited by lolwut77; 05/08/22 05:57 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Nicou
While in Early Access, design is in flux as we work to build & implement new systems & features.
How reactions are handled in the game is an example of a that is system currently being explored internally, but we're not yet ready to talk about it.
We've been eagerly reading your feedback and discussing it with the teams, but we prefer to show rather than tell.
laugh SECOND COMMUNITY MANAGER! Why, we are getting spoiled.

Hello Nicou, and thank you for an update. It's been so long since reactions overhaul was mentioned that I was started to get worried that it was canned. I am glad to hear that the subject is still being explored.

veteran
veteran
Well that was heartening! Dwarf King appearances give me hope! hehe

Pausing to stroke the beard and react in a sufficiently gruff yet effortless manner here, but reactions do have me kinda hoping for a Dwarven Paladin companion in the next patch. With a good voice set, and a decent handling for the class, whether prompted fully or whatever, I feel like that's a Race/Class combo that probably works to show off whatever solutions they have for it and sorta still of a missing element in the game right now. A shorty companion with a Dwarven take would help ground the FR aspect a bit, and maybe make for another lore angle on the Underdark section. Gnomes are cool and all, but still it's like you need a couple companions for the shorty races as an in I'd think, and a Dwarven Paladin seems solid with some old school flavor to it. Which is sort of off topic but always on topic, if someone brings up Dwarves. I'm waiting for voice set 5 and beyond heheh, But yeah, nice to catch a word. Thanks for the update!

addict
addict
Damn. I nearly had a heart attack after Nicou's post. Got too used to the echo-chamber syndrome.

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard