*Put on sunglasses*
What's your duties as Senior Community Manager ? We haven't had a CM until quite recently. So what should we expect from you ?
Saving these lands from evil. And for that, we will need a lot of dwarves. You in?
Alternatively I'm working with the Community Team, and the other departments at Larian, to develop the community (you).
This means working on ideas, plans, projects, to grow the community and consolidate the strategy behind Community Development
As I just started this week, I will need time to acclimatise to the project, but you will definitely hear more about the Community team and our programs in the future
- And what are your communication plans ?
- Will you make a bigger introduction/announcement in the Baldur's Gate III > Latest News subforum ?
- Will you hold a formal Q&A at some point(s) ?
- Will you mainly lurk-and-post casually around here ?
- Communication plans: Patience young one, it will all come with time. As soon as we can, we'll share more details about BG3's development.
- No, Salo & I have presented ourselves on Discord & the forums. Now, let's work!
- It's in the Ideas basket, give us time to develop our plans and we will get there at some point.
- One of the Community Team's tasks is to collect your feedback, sentiment, bug reports, suggestions, ... to the development team. So you will see us hanging out with the community, as often as we can!
Is there anything that we players could do to make feedback more useful, or easier to process ?
A clear thread's name
Keep it short & concise
Illustrated thoughts whenever possible
Examples if it's a bug report, as many details as possible
Keep it mind that there are lots of comments to read so the more digestable: the better! Thanks for your time and feedback!
Talk to us. At this point I'm holding back some suggestions just because I'm not sure if the team needs/wants suggestions on solutions to known problems.
That's... why I'm here . gif
We're always open to suggestions & feedback: post them in the appropriate forums and we will read them.
Even if we don't comment every threads, we will get our eyes peeled for new threads & comments.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your thoughts with us