Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 46 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 45 46
enthusiast
enthusiast
A small bug I just noticed: I could not speak to Lia at The Hollow, her name is also not shown. I can talk to Rolan and Cal, though.

K
stranger
stranger
K
I've had this happen once where the target roll was 7 and I rolled and 8 and still got a fail lol

Last edited by Kintho; 17/07/22 06:25 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
I had talked to Nettie (which will trigger Raphael`s scene, I think), then left the Grove and found the exsanguinated boar (which triggers the bite scene). When starting a long rest, Raphael appeared at camp, and the background music for this scene played. When going to sleep (or rather meditating), the bite scene started as expected, but Raphael's background music was still playing, and continued to play the next morning when my character was talking to Astarion.

Other than that, I am very glad that our character doesn't automatically attack Astarion any more.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Will and Shadowheart disappear from the camp if they are not in your group, as does Lazeal 🙄

N
stranger
stranger
N
First post, sorry if it's in the wrong place!

I have run into an issue where all members of the party are at different camp locations. IE. Astarion and Gale are in a random underground campsite, while I am currently in an above ground one with the current selected party members Shadowheart and Lae'zel. I have no idea where Wyll is lol. Jergal is also nowhere to be found.

Edit: Found Wyll and Jergal in the underdark campsite.

Last edited by Nyx Vassar; 19/07/22 02:36 PM. Reason: Added location of missing NPCs
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Nyx Vassar
First post, sorry if it's in the wrong place!

I have run into an issue where all members of the party are at different camp locations. IE. Astarion and Gale are in a random underground campsite, while I am currently in an above ground one with the current selected party members Shadowheart and Lae'zel. I have no idea where Wyll is lol. Jergal is also nowhere to be found.

Edit: Found Wyll and Jergal in the underdark campsite.

It's a well known bug that's currently being worked on. We've all suffered from it

Balance is more than light and dark, more than sin and virtue.
stranger
stranger
Still unable to talk to some NPCs as they fell through the textures.
Interaction with some items behaves the same way. For example, in Waukeen's Rest, when opening a room on the second floor, there is an explosion from the fire, after which, in some cases, 2 chests hang somewhere between the second and first floor. They are not visible, but if you press "Alt", you can see that they are somewhere ... But you can't get there ...

Last edited by Milly_Fires; 19/07/22 07:41 PM.
veteran
veteran
talking to the brain on the Nautiloid after first failing to free it before will cause the game to lock up
[Linked Image from gog.com]

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
enthusiast
enthusiast
After the latest Hotfix, I encountered a small bug: Raphael remains in camp after the return from the House of Hope. I could neither talk to him, nor is there a tooltip:

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Edit: I encountered a bug in the trade dialogue: when I try to sell stacked items (for example, two apples), the pop up dialogue for the split option only lists one apple (Apple 1/1). I have to choose "split", and then sell these two apples separately. When I have sold both apples, the apple image will disappear in the trading inventory, only the quantity remains.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Sorry, first time poster, not sure if this is where this goes. The quest to kill the fake paladin Anders has a problem. Anders is missing after speaking with the dead guy in the other room. Patch 8. 7/21/2022 He's not in the toll house. Not on the mini-map. He's absent. Tiefling with one horn will just have to stay bleeding and hiding for the rest of the play through. Too bad really, I would have preferred to help her.

A
stranger
stranger
A
7/22/2022 After a patch Anders appeared! very cool that you fixed this before I left the area. Can't believe that creep was ever a paladin. The quest won't update that I killed him though. His corpse and the corpse of the mage and the archer are there, don't know what happened to the dwarf guy. Maybe he ran off, maybe he's missing but not dead so the quest won't update. Anyway, I spoke to the tiefling but since the quest won't update I can't tell her she is free to move on.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Anytime I pass the threshold into the Arcane Tower (just before the first sentry) I am unable to save. It crashes every time. I have reloaded many times. Have re-started from different hours of gameplay and the issues still remains. I cannot save in that area at all. And when the prompt for a error report shows up to send to the servers, it shows 0 crash reports and doesn't do anything. Anyone else having this issue? I have tried with both Vulkan and DX11, verified my files, and did everything possible to remedy this.

Additionally, it seems like an eternal error. I walked in, walked out after killing an arcane sentry. I went all the way back to the camp. Saved. It still crashed. No error report offered.

veteran
veteran
off to a great start wink

T
stranger
stranger
T
Have a minor bug in which Gale decides that rather than having an animation while sneaking he'd prefer to power slide around, I took a clip of it if you need a visual of it. This happened after ambushing the first bandit in the dark area of the ruins. It's very minor. I'm running Vulkan if its a graphics engine issue.

Update: Interacting with a sconce fixed it

Last edited by TyranLinster; 07/08/22 10:45 PM.
veteran
veteran
@TyranLinster yes that's a glitch , try making a save point and load it to reset things... Normally clears it

stranger
stranger
1) The first moment. For some reason, when you take Laezel to the party, she does not follow the character, only if she is chosen as the head of the party. Other members of the detachment calmly follow her, she does not follow anyone. Reboot doesn't help.
2) The second moment. When you kill the leaders of the goblins, then introduce Will into the party, the goblin Spike becomes immediately aggressive. After killing him, an exclamation point appears above Will indicating dialogue, but the screen goes black when trying to dialogue. Moreover, the menu can be called up, you can reload, and also, judging by the sounds, when you press various hot keys, the game reacts. However, the screen is still black. In addition, it is impossible to use the "Speak with the Dead" on the Spike when Will - the spell is cast, but nothing happens. Without him, the goblin calmly interrogates, but since Will could not tell me anything about his quest, I can’t ask him anything else.

Last edited by Milly_Fires; 09/08/22 08:27 AM.
addict
addict
Didn’t see listed in wall of words lol:

Wizards(Gale) upon leveling up and choosing a new spell:

If you learned a spell via scroll, the level up screen does not recognize that spell and list it as an option for a new spell. I have to use my phone to take a pic of my spell book before leveling up so I don’t waste a spell.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Has patch 8 freezing (quite long freezes) in cutscenes and in world been discussed somewhere?

I play very little with my ryzen 3 + 1660ti combo, but seems that patch 8 introduced long freezes with that comp. More modern specced comps do not seem to suffer this.

We are all heroes, you and Boo and I! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice!
addict
addict
Using "GLUT" in the underdark when playing in multiplayer to cast "Spore servant" on a killed player party member will result :
A) In a crash of the game for the 2nd player. The host will remain in the game and enjoy his new servant. The 2nd player can rejoin but won't have access to his old character.
B) In "perma death" of the spore servant character. He leaves the party and cannot rejoin. There is no way for him to cease being a spore servant.
C) Killing the spore servant player character and using the camp lich to resurrect the said character will resurrect him as a spore servant. He will now remain AFK in camp forever. No interaction allowed.
D) In an absolutely delightful skin. Shame I can't rejoin the party with the "Mushroom" skin. Looks dope.

[img]https://imagesharing.com//photo.php?s=8k97fhj2[/img]

Last edited by virion; 09/08/22 12:58 PM.

Alt+ left click in the inventory on an item while the camp stash is opened transfers the item there. Make it a reality.
veteran
veteran

The shadow trader quest line when asking us to deliver the package

Page 41 of 46 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard