Next Thread
Print Thread
#826181 09/08/22 09:36 PM
M
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
M
I'm guessing others know this.. but thought I would take a few mins while my save loads to post:

1) free and befriend 'us' (intellect devourer)
2) after killing 1st group of mephits, park 'us' at the restoration station
3) Kill commander zhalk and the cambions that show up
when/if anybody takes damage and/or , 'downed' /needs to refresh spells/bonus actions,have 'us' click on the restoration station
4) connect the transponder
5) recruit Shadowheart, Asterarion, Gale, and Lae'zal
6) Defeat gobs at gate to druid grove
Level three!

old hand
old hand
Yeah I usually get lvl 3 by the time I reach the temple. Your way of dealing with cambions is interesting! I usually just have a sorc/wizard with expeditious retreat and kite them with disengage + bonus action dash, while Laezel and shadowheart kill them from afar. There is also a stealth cheese but I find it to be a tedious busywork rather than interesting gameplay.

Last edited by neprostoman; 09/08/22 09:50 PM.
veteran
veteran
If you're really through on the Nautiloid, you can actually hit level 3 when you land on the beach ^.^

You used to be able to get extra XP by shoving/throwing the already dead bodies off the ship - they'd die again and give you xp - but that's been patched as of patch 7 - this used to let you get to level 3 while on the ship.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by magiccozmo
I'm guessing others know this.. but thought I would take a few mins while my save loads to post:
6) Defeat gobs at gate to druid grove Level three!

I always skip this and go straight for the Dank Crypt first and then with LVL 3 I go into the Gobbo battle in front of the Druid Grove. rpg003

Originally Posted by Niara
If you're really through on the Nautiloid, you can actually hit level 3 when you land on the beach ^.^

You used to be able to get extra XP by shoving/throwing the already dead bodies off the ship - they'd die again and give you xp - but that's been patched as of patch 7 - this used to let you get to level 3 while on the ship.

Interesting, I'll try that out. If that still works, I'll just tell myself that I'll use it to slay one or the other lesser devil or demon on the ground by throwing corpses at them. So the exploit is legitimate for me. xD

Fun Fact: If you heal the Enthralled Baker & Enthralled Farmer
they will do a suicide jump from the ship and a party member will make a quick comment about it.
There's an Enthralled Student a little further up, but nothing happens when you heal him.

Last edited by Lotus Noctus; 10/08/22 04:50 AM.
L
L
Kill everything in the Nautiloid, including the MF you can transform in his pod.

Link Copied to Clipboard