Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 50 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 49 50
I created the ultimate fop bard. Lae'zel disapproves.

[Linked Image from cdn.discordapp.com]

Last edited by Malrith; 10/07/22 08:14 PM.

- Firm believer in Mindflayer supremacy -
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Malrith

[Linked Image from ]

V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Netyatali (Beautiful Dancer)

My first Hunter.

Portrait

Group Shot

veteran
veteran
My current run - half elf Lavinia, an arcane trickster. And as someone asked (I don't find the thread anymore): yes you can get the performance feat (and a lute) without spending a feat at 4th level, by helping Alfira in a certain way - let her give you the lute and play along - after two performance checks, you have done it and can now play all instruments (and for Niara, who doesn't like 'The Weeping Dawn': it's entirely skipped that way). My arcane trickster is now a wannabe bard.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Filymar:

My current run - half elf Lavinia, an arcane trickster. And as someone asked (I don't find the thread anymore): yes you can get the performance feat (and a lute) without spending a feat at 4th level, by helping Alfira in a certain way - let her give you the lute and play along - after two performance checks, you have done it and can now play all instruments (and for Niara, who doesn't like 'The Weeping Dawn': it's entirely skipped that way). My arcane trickster is now a wannabe bard.

Very nice choices...she looks amazing!

I have two profiles active ATM and my active hasn't interacted with Alfira yet...I will defiantly get Bardified.

-Thanks

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Van'tal
Filymar:

Very nice choices...she looks amazing!

I have two profiles active ATM and my active hasn't interacted with Alfira yet...I will defiantly get Bardified.

-Thanks

Thank you - the checks difficulties are 15 and 10 - I had to use two inspiration points, but it was worth it. I really like that you can play instruments now.

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
I really like that they put in the option with Alfira. I appreciate being able to play the lute.

I thought the character could only play the Lihala's lute, though. I didn't realize any instrument would work.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by JandK
I really like that they put in the option with Alfira. I appreciate being able to play the lute.

I thought the character could only play the Lihala's lute, though. I didn't realize any instrument would work.
So far, every instrument, I've encountered, worked. I just hope, I'll find a violin

Doctor Who
K
stranger
stranger
K
Hi guys,

Finally trying the bard class and the new patch, I present you my new character : Falenna the bard, half high elf. She'll be a bitchy self absorbed wannabe celebrity, more concerned about how she can cure herself and get back to her life in Baldur's Gates than everything else.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

stranger
stranger
Thought I would give one of the classics a try. Found his stats online and replicated except for an +1 point in charisma and -1 point in intelligence.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Originally Posted by Malrith

David Bowie?

old hand
old hand
Behold! crazy

Here comes the true life enjoyer by the name of Gus'tav Ironballs - a good-natured, and not very smart (yet charismatic) strongheart halfling. For you need a rather strong heart to make an eye giveaway to the lady of the house, and even more so to die while feeding Astarion! But he enjoyed himself while doing it... Isn't he a fine specimen?

old hand
old hand
Looks impressively realistic/immersive, but shouldn't he maybe overthink his choice of ... barber shops he prefers to visit?

Larian alumnus
Larian alumnus
Amazing characters here! grin

Mines are more classic... with a Tank Dwarf axe/shield & a Druid Human doing Support.
I have completed the Act 1 with the druid, now to complete everything with the Dwarf hehe!

Retired Senior Community Manager - Baldur's Gate III & Larian Studios
â–º Twitter Nicou
old hand
old hand
New playthrough - new character! Meet Rhangu'yamon, a tiger heart barbarian and the king of the beasts cool
BTW, I love new graying and highlight options for character creation.

addict
Online Content
addict
Jeezus WTF Lae'zel?

veteran
veteran
Air Bass, you can't tell from the picture, but she's humming a sick lick

apprentice
apprentice
My new half-orc i made laugh

Last edited by AlanaSP; 17/09/22 12:43 AM.
addict
Online Content
addict
Originally Posted by AlanaSP
My new half-orc i made laugh

Very cool

veteran
veteran
So good! Look at those choppers! We need those for sure! Well done

Page 33 of 50 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard