So ... my tier list nobody asked for.
1) Things i believe are basicaly ensured we get:
- New class (fingers crossed for Monk!)
- Some items (i would really love to have hand-wraps
for unarmed combat!)
- Updated UI (especialy hotbar, on wich they, based on Swens speach, "are still working")
- Few spells
- Some updated dialogues (or previously missing)
- Lots and lots bugfixes
And thats it, that would be my boring most realistic prediction ...
2) Things i wouldnt like to see, but wont be surprised if we dong get:
- Both missing classes (i mean time 'til release IS geting short ...)
- Some missing subclasses
- Finished features (like fog of war, UI, reactions, character creation, etc.)
- Promissed features added (like rolled stats, custom party, multiclassing, etc.)
- Level 5 (or maybe even 6)
- Rework for allready existing magic items, spells, or features.
3) Things i dont genuinely believe we get, but would be cool as hell:
- New zone
- New race
- All missing spells
- All missing subclasses
4) And finaly my wildest dreams, that realisticly seems almost impossible:
- Proper comunication with us, telling us wich things are by now set in stone, and wich topics they are still willing to discuss in Larian.
I know, i am an incorrigible dreamer, but what can I do? O:)