Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I have searched on Google and luckily found this site. I used the search feature here, but still can't find my answer. This leads me to believe it's about as simple as can be, and I just don't see it. I'm playing on XBox 360 (so glad I found this game!) and need to know how to change back to human form from dragon form.

I just completed the first Battle Tower and have hot keyed the dragon stone, the dragon morph stone and the skull. I can change into the dragon fine and have flown around the new area after leaving the Battle Tower...but can't change back.

I want to fly to the ship to get the Jonah book, but can't. Help? (and thanks for being nice...as I'm sure it should be obvious and it would be easy to slam me).

Last edited by SeattleJen43; 04/05/11 11:05 PM.
Support
Support

If you hotkey the dragon morph stone while in dragon form, as well (or use it from the inventory, or pause and hit a shoulder button to bring up an item/spell menu), you should be able to transform back to human.

Welcome to the forum. wave

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Thanks Raze! I feel so silly for not figuring that out!

What a nice welcome to the forum. As I just discovered the game, I'll definitely be reading and posting on the forum.

I am surprised I hadn't found this game before, as Oblivion is my favorite game (open world games my favorite genre).

smile Off to play some more...

stranger
stranger
So, how do we *actually* survive that first massive battle, with no way at all to heal???????????????????

Okay, first of all, there are two different stones; the one that switches dragon/human we don't yet have during this battle.

second: healing potions work even in dragon form; those were enough to keep me alive through this lengthy encounter.

Last edited by Gorlash; 19/10/22 05:12 PM.

not all those who wander are lost...

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard