Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Trying to find a flute for my Barbarian, but so far no luck. I checked the merchants in Druid's Grove and pretty much every crate on the East side of the map.

I found a Violin in a crate near the Nautiloid and the Lute I got from Alfira. But so far the Drum, Lyre and Flute are nowhere to be found.

veteran
veteran
There should be a flute on the crates over by where they bury Kanon in the grove.

Also, try playing a song in the goblin camp, outside by where Volo is first seen doing his oration. One or two of the goblins there have instruments and will join in.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Ah much appreciated, thank you. The Flute was on top of the crates and the Drum was inside them.

Lol, the reason why I didn't even try looting those was because Kaldani was bugged and permanently sitting there directly staring at the crates. Had to push her chair away for her to go to Kanon's body so they could bury him laugh

R
enthusiast
enthusiast
R
Brem in the Zhentarim hideout sells various musical instruments. It's somewhat random but does include a flute sometimes.

Last edited by RBarbare; 30/07/22 06:28 AM.
veteran
veteran
I stole flute from goblins - they have one lying by the podium where Volo does his recitation.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Band camp. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by lolwut77
Band camp. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)
Bang a gong, bring it on.. (;

enthusiast
enthusiast
I found a flute in a backpack in the Whispering Depths, the caves below the Blighted Village (you can climb down the well to get there).

S
stranger
stranger
S
Just to add another location that may be really quick to obtain.

Contains mild spoilers about a companion:
If Gale dies it triggers a quest to revive him through a convoluted (and funny) process. This process involves a flute you get to keep afterward. Wizards are notorious for dying to a stiff wind, so should be easy.

Last edited by Sybreal; 19/12/22 03:01 AM.
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Ah so they made his unique flute act as an actual flute now. That's nice ^^

That's perfect for me, it will be a memento of Gale since my main character mains the flute.

Link Copied to Clipboard