Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I just bought DOS 2 for the switch because I wanted to be able to continue my PC play through on my switch. But when I try to enable access to Steam saves in the game on switch a page pops up out of the game that says "This page cannot be displayed. Return to previous page." Then it takes me back into the game and I get a pop up that says " Steam Error. An unexpected error has occurred. Cross saves will be disabled."

I have looked all over and I can't seem to find the solution to to this.

stranger
stranger
I have come across this same issue, I for the life of me cannot find anymore information regarding this. Have you had any luck with getting it up and running since you posted this?

E
stranger
stranger
E
Yep, this used to work seamlessly for me also - but since trying to access cross-save in the last 24 hours I've had the same issues. I've reinstalled, deleted all save data - the works. If anyone figures out a fix, let me know! smile

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have not! I posted it on reddit as well and some other people are saying they are experiencing the same issue. Someone thinks its happened with the last update but can't confirm anything since i just bought it. hopefully someone at Larian sees this and can help!

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
yea i reinstalled everything as well and still nothing.

stranger
stranger
Same issue here. A shame as I wanted to play my main campaign on the go. I have sent an email to Larian support to see if they can fix this issue. Will let you know if there is any reply.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Nicou 

Link Copied to Clipboard