Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 50 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 49 50
veteran
veteran
Im actualy affraid that this will be official Half-Orc model. :-/

Reminds me this:
https://external-preview.redd.it/_z...e0a562066a10e6ef1b6125a37fe6168ace6c82f2

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 17/09/22 08:46 AM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Black_Elk
So good! Look at those choppers! We need those for sure! Well done

Thanks was a real pain getting the teeth to look somewhat decent but Im so chuffed how she turned out probably gonna add some scars when I get more time or buff her up to the larger body type.

Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Im actualy affraid that this will be official Half-Orc model. :-/

Reminds me this:
https://external-preview.redd.it/_z...e0a562066a10e6ef1b6125a37fe6168ace6c82f2

I legit think they will most likely use the same body as elves/humans maybe with slightly more muscle definition on the material.

Head wise I'm not too bothered too much if they are not full blown orc them being half human kinda just makes me expect human looking heads with orc jawline.

Last edited by AlanaSP; 17/09/22 12:13 PM.
veteran
veteran
Yeah well, I'm pretty stoked to see at least one smoking Half-Orc in the imagined lineup!

Originally Posted by AlanaSP
Thanks was a real pain getting the teeth to look somewhat decent but Im so chuffed how she turned out probably gonna add some scars when I get more time or buff her up to the larger body type.

Obviously she's already Glow'ing, so I can only guess when she hits pinnacle status that it'll be like full standing ovation slow clap - from the top ropes! heheh

Excellent face tats as well. It's too bad we only got the one height going right now, cause she was clearly born to tower over the competition at like 7 ft on the catwalk! Still, a pretty great example of how we could get the same base faces working with the different fantasy race types. I was particularly impressed with the emote views...

Originally Posted by AlanaSP
My new half-orc i made laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

cool

Last edited by Black_Elk; 18/09/22 05:34 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Black_Elk
Obviously she's already Glow'ing, so I can only guess when she hits pinnacle status that it'll be like full standing ovation slow clap - from the top ropes! heheh
I ended up going back to the drawing board and using the head i originally wanted to use as a base for a better jawline, still needs some tweaking. But now she is big, beautiful and ready to smash some skulls laugh

Last edited by AlanaSP; 18/09/22 05:42 PM.
veteran
veteran
Magnificent!

Lae'zel all steppin' back like 'Whoa... Damn! heheh

Right on

stranger
stranger
Is this a mod? Or was katana added to the game?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Thultanthar
Is this a mod? Or was katana added to the game?

Mod

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Sozz
Air Bass, you can't tell from the picture, but she's humming a sick lick

Oh frown. I thought she was doing a really good C3P0 imitation.

veteran
veteran
Though I think Lae'zel is the Chewbacca of the party, I won't pass up an opportunity to call her 'goldenrod' .

E
stranger
stranger
E
Medusa, one of my favorite characters so far (and I thought I didn't like that face at first!)
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Sirena, my evil-ish tiefling bard:

And my arcane trickster, Xia:

Last edited by Ethrael; 20/10/22 06:03 PM.
addict
addict
[quote=Ethrael]Medusa, one of my favorite characters so far (and I thought I didn't like that face at first!)
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]/quote]

Nice. That open front leather jacket with the blue dress is gorgeous. And the little leather piece to weight down the fabric and stabilize the cleavage is a nice touch. Only one flaw though. The drawn on shadow beneath her right breast is obviously there to give the illusion of a gap between the fabric and the skin, a 3D effect, but as seen on the second picture, it doesn't account for different lighting, as now the light comes from her left, but the shadow still shows it coming from the right. But that's me being nitpicky.

Oh, and the metal belt/hip protection doesn't look very comfortable but hey, the things we do for fashion smile

Oh, and there's also clipping problems with the shoulder pads but that's not dress designer's fault.

Last edited by PrivateRaccoon; 21/10/22 01:36 PM.
addict
addict
Looks like a fantasy turnip, so this one is my favorite!
I really wish you could AGE skin in the creator. Make it rough, dirty with wrinkles...Everyone looks like they came out of a Faerun cosplay fashion show! ; or the back rooms of the Copper Coronet for that matter...lol.
Were are the Gandalf-esq characters? You can't make an old wizard...or am I missing something?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Last edited by Count Turnipsome; 24/10/22 12:24 AM.

It just reminded me of the bowl of goat's milk that old Winthrop used to put outside his door every evening for the dust demons. He said the dust demons could never resist goat's milk, and that they would always drink themselves into a stupor and then be too tired to enter his room..
E
stranger
stranger
E
There's a couple of elderly faces (some NPCs, some not) if you download the "costumizer compendium" mod https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/10
I'm sure you'll be able to make your Gandalf with it (or an old witch). Here's a few examples:

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Ethrael
There's a couple of elderly faces (some NPCs, some not) if you download the "costumizer compendium" mod https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/10
I'm sure you'll be able to make your Gandalf with it (or an old witch). Here's a few examples:

Oh wow! This is amazing. Why in the world isn't THIS in the base creator ?!
Many thanks! My biggest hope for this game right now is the modding community (like for BG2) lol smile

Last edited by Count Turnipsome; 25/10/22 10:24 AM.

It just reminded me of the bowl of goat's milk that old Winthrop used to put outside his door every evening for the dust demons. He said the dust demons could never resist goat's milk, and that they would always drink themselves into a stupor and then be too tired to enter his room..
old hand
old hand
Haven't been here awhile! Time to revive this thread cool
Had some good time with BG3 during the 8th patch, those were my final entries:

Dubark - a thick skinned bear heart barbarian who revels in pain and worships Loviatar

[Linked Image from imgur.com]

Osmodeus - a funny sorcerer with an extravagant appearance and an ironic name

An unnamed drow warlock, who was bullied by his patron into a paranoid and violent type

veteran
veteran
My atm favorite tiefling head. She is a bard.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com][Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by fylimar
My atm favorite tiefling head. She is a bard.

That haircut fits her! I've always wanted to make it work on a male character, but haven't yet succeeded...
I like how it look with the bushiest beard, however for an extra hairy type it is ruined by the braids frown

J
stranger
stranger
J
My tiefling (gold) draconic sorcerer! Probably my favourite creation so far and who I will play once the game officially launches. :') The gold scales just look really lovely in a lot of the games lighting...

[Linked Image from cdn.discordapp.com] [Linked Image from cdn.discordapp.com]
[Linked Image from cdn.discordapp.com]

he's trying his damndest to romance astarion but he keeps trying to help people he doesn't know and astarion doesn't approve OTL He's still at high but... it could be very high.... if I was okay with ignoring the needy....... ast ario n....🥺🥺

enthusiast
enthusiast
The gold scales are very beautiful and match his eyes perfectly!

Originally Posted by jellial
he's trying his damndest to romance astarion but he keeps trying to help people he doesn't know and astarion doesn't approve OTL He's still at high but... it could be very high.... if I was okay with ignoring the needy....... ast ario n....🥺🥺

Romancing Astarion with a helpful character can be tricky, but I noticed that in many situations he does not disapprove when my Tav is helping people, as long as she does not make a fuss about it wink
As long as she shows empathy, but does not make him feel pitied, and treat him as equal, everything is quite fine (But of course she will still take him to task when he says anything stupid wink )

And if you keep the interaction with the monster hunter Gandrel short, Astarion will not even disapprove that we will not kill him (of course, my kind Tavs will never kill Gandrel).You can get Astarion's (and Shadowheart's) approval even twice if you say "Boo"! to the Redcaps in the hag's swamp, when you have already seen through the illusion and they still pretend to be sheep.

I really like the tricky interactions with a kind, helpful Tav and (neither really kind nor helpful) Astarion. And there seems to be at least some development, he will even thank you for your help at one point, although he'll stumble over his words (Neil Newbon's voice acting is so good).

Last edited by Lyelle; 13/12/22 12:06 AM. Reason: Additions (and grammar)
New patch, new character, half-drow.
I'm playing this game for two years now and this is my first character that botched freeing Us. Hands down.

[Linked Image from 64.media.tumblr.com]

Page 34 of 50 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard