Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
veteran
veteran
I think the first patch to come with a PfH (patch 4/PfH 2?), the actual patch was delayed by a week. But since then, they've generally released on the same day iirc.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by snowram
But then you'll miss Swen fumbling to show off new features live by having terrible rolls.

Always makes me laugh when they're trying to showcase something and absolutely miserably fail at it. PFH are always the embodiment of Murphy's law. If something can go wrong, it definitely will grin

D
addict
addict
D
LEVEL 5!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Downloading now :DDDDDD

F
addict
addict
F
I was struck by how hard-hitting the Githyanki patrol seems to be now. Sven & co. were level 5, had good initiative and height, and the patrol hit back hard.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Crimsomrider
But then you'll miss Swen fumbling to show off new features live by having terrible rolls.

Always makes me laugh when they're trying to showcase something and absolutely miserably fail at it. PFH are always the embodiment of Murphy's law. If something can go wrong, it definitely will grin

Yes this time there was enough inspiration for rerolls. But when he realized that the Olwbear mother was zombified, he refrained from addressing the Owlbear cub in order not to trigger the cutscene, because it might be buggy or at least illogical if the Owlbear cub eats its mother, but it was a zombie before... grin

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lotus Noctus

Yes this time there was enough inspiration for rerolls. But when he realized that the Olwbear mother was zombified, he refrained from addressing the Owlbear cub in order not to trigger the cutscene, because it might be buggy or at least illogical if the Owlbear cub eats its mother, but it was a zombie before... grin

The owlbear turning into a regular zombie was already wierd enough !

I really like that they are trying to add mechanics... but seriously they should stop adding things if it's to have such non sense results...it's not like if everything else was perfect. Their priorities are as wierd as dipping weapon in candle !

Last edited by Maximuuus; 15/12/22 10:55 AM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Maximuuus
Originally Posted by Lotus Noctus

The owlbear turning into a regular zombie was already wierd enough !

I really like that they are trying to add mechanics... but seriously they should stop adding things if it's to have such non sense results...it's not like if everything else was perfect. Their priorities are as wierd as dipping weapon in candle !

Yes I see it the same way. (Animated Dead )bugs are practically preprogrammed here.

I would also have preferred to see the spearhead from the Vision of the Absolute in the eye of the Owlbear mother during the opening dialogue in the cutscene, as I reported earlier this year.

Anyway they have so much I'm interested in testing not in Patch 9, so I'm skipping the patch again and watching streams and YT vids about it instead.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard