Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
old hand
old hand
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
After the victory over Fezzerk's band.

Can you see the war horn in my hands? - I can't.

Gahhhhh more and more dice rolling - Who rolled this graphic cube?

An unreachable box in the Zhentarim basement.

In one of the Zhentarim treasure depots, there is a flag / banner of the Zhentarim waving into the wall.

Karlach's foot was very trembling and always protruded into the rock. The foot should not move at all and should rest above the rock.

Last edited by Lotus Noctus; 27/01/23 09:29 AM.
old hand
old hand
Several bottles at the Toll House basement cannot be looted because they are supposedly out of range. At the most, you could only get the front three bottles on the top right shelf.

If you interrogate Kagha's corpse, there is also a line of text about the death of the Tiefling girl. But Arabella is still alive (in my playthrough)....

After breaking the Ritual of Thorns, Maggran can be found to the west near the Bard Alfira. In both of his dialogue scenes, you can hear the sound of speech and see his upper body in motion, BUT his lips don't move at all during his statements.

The spell Speak with Dead is displayed almost outside the hotbar...

In the Fetid Bog there are several wooden boxes and wooden crates, which were placed identically inside each other. If you loot one and then add it to your inventory, a copy remains, only the random content of this particular case is different. The screenshot shows how I pick up the supposed original, but a duplicate remains.

stranger
stranger
I found that some objects and textures "blend" through other objects. I find it pretty anoying. Especially if this relates to the characters and their bodily parts that one need to observe during dioalogs.

E.g. my character has beard and wears a helmet, but the facial hair blends through the helmet. I have to watch it every time during dialogs and I am suffering.

it is not only occasional instance as seen here on youtube video about paladin helmet (a bit lame helmet for a paladin I would say, but that is different topic)

I understand that this may be quite hard problem to deal with, but could you come to solution especially in cases when this repeats quite often?

I ll keep looking for some other obvious examples like the beard and helmet.

All the best

Last edited by Boaedon; 28/03/23 08:18 AM.
addict
addict
Some of those are hilarious.

N
stranger
stranger
N
When the Shattered Flail ( main hand ) is equipped with a Quarterstaff ( off-hand ) they appear in the same hand :

D
stranger
stranger
D
Floating torch in the cave with the Kua Toa.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard