Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 50 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 49 50
addict
addict
[Linked Image from cdn.discordapp.com]

Jior'gamon, a Gith druid.

Backstory wise he's supposed to be a Githzerai rather than a Githyanki. Also ideally a monk/druid multiclass, but I'll need to wait for full release for that.

Jior'gamon travels the multiverse studying various fauna he finds on his travels, keeping detailed records based on his observations about their physiology and behavior. While he does try to get the facts straight he is guilty of sometimes embellishing the truth to make his texts a more entertaining read. He dreams of one day populating a zoo within Limbo where his people can experience such animals first hand, but the nature of Limbo makes that a very difficult task.

He was on an expedition to the Prime Material Plane researching various dangerous wilflife when he got picked up by Ghaik and put in one of their pods. Being one of the very few living things in the multiverse Jior'gamon actually hates he's willing to team up with even a Githyanki to see that the tadpole does not continue to grow inside his head.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by SaurianDruid
Jior'gamon, a Gith druid.
Do you still have [Githyanki] dialogue option to tell that Tiefling couple that you dont know what is a Cat? laugh

I still dont understand why cant we change Race for our hirelings. frown
Lets us play Githyanki as racist as they trully are! frown
addict
addict
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Do you still have [Githyanki] dialogue option to tell that Tiefling couple that you dont know what is a Cat? laugh

Mechanically he's still Githyanki. I'm not using a mod. I just selectively choose more Githzerai dialogue options as I play.

Though yes, I did choose the "what is a cat?" option, as it still seems to fit someone from Limbo as well as it does someone from the Astral Plane. lol

veteran
veteran
I finally made two custom characters and used the multiplayer tool for that. Since there is a shocking shortage (no pun intended) of the smaller races, I made a deep gnome rogue named Mirabelle and a halfling bard named Lilia - love them both already.

This is Lilia

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And this is Mirabelle

(And yes, the Basket full of Equipment is working again, as are aa lot of Kittentails hairmods)

I did make a paladin too, but they are really not my cup of tea, so I'm not sure, if I will ever play her. If I play her, I'll post her here.

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
old hand
old hand
I've just finished my first Patch 9 playthrough and it was a lot of fun (and bugs!) smile

I played as a OotA halfling-Paladin by the name of Mobuld Calx (thanks Etruscan and everyone in this thread for helping me with a proper name choice!)
It turned out great both in terms of RP and gameplay, here is our champ:

V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Originally Posted by neprostoman
I've just finished my first Patch 9 playthrough and it was a lot of fun (and bugs!) smile

I played as a OotA halfling-Paladin by the name of Mobuld Calx (thanks Etruscan and everyone in this thread for helping me with a proper name choice!)
It turned out great both in terms of RP and gameplay, here is our champ:

...And here I thought that only Klingons loved Shakespeare.

stranger
stranger
Hi, I just started recently. This is my attempt at creating a Sea Elf.

old hand
old hand
Looks great overall, but it feels to me like he lacks some kind of accent color to his appearance. Yellow eyes, maybe?

V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
Originally Posted by neprostoman
Looks great overall, but it feels to me like he lacks some kind of accent color to his appearance. Yellow eyes, maybe?

The "seaweed" was a nice touch though.

veteran
veteran
I started a new playthrough. SInce I felt nostalgic, I recreated my very first character - Lyara, the tiefling warlock of the Great Old One (in my case of course Cthulhu).
When I first played her, I had to use a mod to be able to use the hair, now it is normally available for tieflings. The armor is modded.

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
Mirabelle Layne , gnome arcane trickster (I tried to make my next pen & paper character here)

Doctor Who
E
stranger
stranger
E
Driada, my tiefling sorceress and ma favorite tiefling character so far, in character creator:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

And in game:

E
stranger
stranger
E
My evil drow beauty

D
stranger
stranger
D
Meet Mir, my halforc barbarian folkhero. She believes in extending hands to those in need of help and extending fists to those in need of a beating.

[Linked Image from cdn.discordapp.com]

addict
addict
Im not sure how to attach a screen shot here, F12 for me takes a screen shot in steam, other than that I have no idea

Last edited by Doomlord; 06/08/23 02:26 AM.

DRAGON FIRE-AND DOOM Dragons? Splendid things, lad-so long as ye look upon them only in tapestries, or in the masks worn at revels, or from about three realms off...
Astragarl Hornwood, Mage of Elembar - Year of the Tusk

This is Thrors. Cleric of Talos who after committing many horrible deeds tries to be become someone better to find redemption and forgiveness.

And I made a Dark Urge too. A Dragonborn GOO Warlock named Serene. A very lonely girl who in fear of her urges looked for an escape through making a pact with eldritch gods and tries to get rid of them and be free by any means necessary, even if it means unknowingly becoming a slave of something else entirely.

Last edited by SoulfulAzrael; 06/08/23 02:34 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Malfyr, my Storm Sorcerer/Tempest Cleric. Unwitting chosen disciple of Talos, he became a soldier to utilize his unruly abilities away from his loved ones.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com] [Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

stranger
stranger
Omg all these beautiful characters!!! I can't wait for the Mac version so I can play

stranger
stranger
WILEYDAN
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

WileyDan
old hand
old hand
Minthara's outfit looks better on my Green dragon sorc:

Page 35 of 50 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 49 50

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard