Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 42 of 46 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
B
stranger
stranger
B
Inventory tab issue

if no items in the char tab, and we switch from other to this one - we still see tab content of another character

T
stranger
stranger
T
Post hotfix #29... Gale no longer requests magical consumables. (side note - bring back pre-patch 8 appearance!)

Volo (in camp) continues to eventually rebuff conversation attempts - "Not now" etc. Attempting a pickpocket unlocks him but he's run down to the camp shoreline and doesn't seem to want to return.

Amused to death.
G
stranger
stranger
G
Warlock Summons become unable to move - even if you select their portrait the main character moves / is able to take actions - happens later in game in underdark, also seeing delays in actions / turns. When some players have died and permanently unable to long rest in order to resurrect them.

enthusiast
enthusiast
After a long rest, my Tav is invisible - and only becomes visible again when she is talking to someone.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Raphael's model remains in camp after the House of Hope scene. He can not be talked to, and he is still in camp during the following long rests.

And my party is a bit clumsy as of late and keeps falling down ladders etc, resulting in a not insignificant amount of bludgeoning damage.

T
stranger
stranger
T
When trading in the Grove with Arron, I tried to buy the "Scroll of Barkskin". When I complete the trade, the amount of gold I have is reduced correctly, but non of my party members got the scroll added to the inventory.

enthusiast
enthusiast
After our successful deception, Kith'rak Voss leaves on his red dragon, but a copy of his model, the dragon model and Sarth Baretha remain. There are no tooltips, and no interaction is possible.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I don't know if this is a bug or if it was changed today, but when talking to the goblin guards outside of Moonhaven, both of the bard options don't get approval by any of the companions any longer. Yesterday, Astarion and Shadowheart were approving of these options.
(According to Steam, my game was last updated on October 18th)

Last edited by Lyelle; 11/11/22 04:36 PM. Reason: Additional information
apprentice
apprentice
I have noticed some bugs and glitches

Graphics/animation
-the facial hair physics are floating in random directions
-npc's tend to carry for example a broom or a spear it phases right through the character model
-character if carrying a crossbow when sheeted it walks around still thinking it carries a crossbow but nothing is in its hands.
-The animation is sometimes lagging during conversations
-Texture popping during cutscenes

Audio
-When the psychic ring comes around it tends to go on a loop and raise in volume. Playing with a headphone results in earbleeds haha.
-this also happens when during conversations you make a check and the audio tends to feedback
-When npc's are talking and you pause the game, the conversation keeps on going
-When entering a shop inventory, the conversations also keeps on going sometimes louder when in the shop window.

Gameplay
-Sometimes the proficiency bonus isn't taken into account.
-Using a bless during checks it doesn't use up a spell slot

I shall keep searching for more.

Some suggestions

-Make the Imperial system the default, most people playing DND are used to that, I know shocker normally I am all up for metric but not with D&D.

-Make an option where you can have some sort of grid

-The dice system is fun but instead clicking on the dice make a button that says "Roll" like in D&D Beyond

Edit:

Animation
-When walking around the encampment, if you talk to someone everyone who is sitting stands up.
-The cutscene during the long rest where you encounter your dream persona, she/her doesn't hold you shift away but the animation still plays out

Audio
-Audios sometimes doesn't play during dialogue

Graphics
-Lighting effects turns brighter during cutscenes and dialogue

Gameplay
You can exploit the combat system. If one your players is walking solo and the remaining three stay behind you can exploit the combat system massively.

For example the Goblin ambush in Blighted Village.
1: You can sneak with Astarion into the village, keep him on sneak.
2: The remaning party members stand on the bridge.
3: Astarion clears the trap at the archway then walks op the ladder to the roof
4: sneak attack with an arrow on a goblin on the same roof
5: combat starts
6: wait for the Gomblins on the other building to come down and walk towards Astatrion
7: when they are halfway switch to your party.
8: use range to kill everyone they aren't getting into the fight
9: the remaing party members are only getting into the fight if they are in reach of Astarion which is about 60ft.
10: Outside the range of 60ft you can kill everybody who is participating in the combat they won't attack you. Because the main combat is locked in turn based and switching to the party is real time so the game freezes the turn based combat and all its combatants in it.

Last edited by HellhoundNL; 07/12/22 09:06 PM. Reason: more bugs
S
stranger
stranger
S
I do not know if it has been mentioned yet.

When a druid shapechanges into an animal and the animal the druid changed into dies, the druid is dead.
As far as I know, this is not how it should be according to 5th ed.

The druid should change back and only take the damage in his original form, which could not be absorbed by the HP of the beast.
If this damage does not exceed the pre-transformation HP of his original form, then the druid should still be alive.

veteran
veteran
the harpie encounter that hotfix#26 bugged has now been fixed in patch 9
i.e, if you walk right past the boy into the water then the combat auto starts and your screen no longer goes black

just fyi to say Larian got at least one thing right this time wink

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
enthusiast
enthusiast
When Shadowheart fetches her artefact aboard the nautiloid, she goes into the wrong direction, and right through my Tav. The cutscene where we see her pick up the artefact also doesn't play.

R
stranger
stranger
R
After the initial fight with the goblins at the town gates, Wyll didn't go anywhere, just stood on the battlefield. If I talk to him he just says he's a little busy right now. Long resting didn't resolve this, he's still there, still "busy". He is thus unrecruitable and so on.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Ruin Explorer
After the initial fight with the goblins at the town gates, Wyll didn't go anywhere, just stood on the battlefield. If I talk to him he just says he's a little busy right now. Long resting didn't resolve this, he's still there, still "busy". He is thus unrecruitable and so on.

You need to attempt to steal something from him and fail, and get caught. This might unlock further interactions.

addict
addict
Is vulkan still broke the game, seeing 2-3 reports that game crashes constantly, I suspect they're using the default Vulkan option.

Councellor Florrick's favorite Warlock.

Back Black Geyser's DLC: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/grapeocean/black-geyser-dlc-tales-of-the-moon-cult (RTwP Isometric cRPG inspired by BG1).
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by Dext. Paladin
Is vulkan still broke the game, seeing 2-3 reports that game crashes constantly, I suspect they're using the default Vulkan option.

I always use Vulkan and haven’t had the game crash yet with this patch. Of course, there will be many more factors at play that might cause Vulkan problems with other setups.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
enthusiast
enthusiast
I could not climb up the knotted roots next to the overgrown ruin (the path that leads to the trapdoor), the characters will immediately climb down again once they are halfway up.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Some Oversights on weapons:

Sickle of BOOOAL: Missing Weapon Proficiency in item preview.

Adamantine Scimitar (probably the other Adamantine Weapons as well):
Diamondsbane trait applies to spells too when an adamantine weapon is held.
Diamondsbane: If an adamantine weapon hits an object, the hit is always critical.

Last edited by Dyphsos; 22/12/22 09:14 AM.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Unknown NPC named Korrilla shows up after backtracking to defiled temple.
You can't interact with her and if you attack her she disappears without taking damage.

I googled for this NPC and I guess this one is used when you get imprisoned by the goblins and helps you to get free?
But in my case she shouldn't show up, because I already killed everything there and already was at the grymforge

I saw her randomly after backtracking so I don't know if she is always there or something triggered her to appear. (I just can remember that she wasn't there when I played patch #8)

M
stranger
stranger
M
Not sure if this was mentioned.

As an Oath of Ancients Paladin, if I have a Potion of Speed in my hot bar and use Healing Radiance, when it heals me at the start of my next turn it will consume a Potion of Speed without any input from me.

I haven't tested if it does the same with the other paladin subclass.

Page 42 of 46 1 2 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Link Copied to Clipboard