Print Thread
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 29 30
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
I found this youtube video very interesting:

Feel free to post videos about games and discuss games. Lets keep to PC and biggest consoles games like Xbox and Playstation and not mobile phone games thank you unless they are supported by PC play also.

Lets keep also fairly not ancient games like 2010+ at least but not must be upcoming games.

veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
I was really surprised Wolf included VtM:Bloodlines 2 ... one of three games im awaiting maybe even more eager than BG-3 release. laugh
Even more when he said that release in 2023 is, quotation "not impossible" ...

I was searching for any new information about the game, but as it seems Wolf were quoting aproximately month old article, where was nothing more than exactly this two words.
Shame ... frown

Last edited by RagnarokCzD; 27/12/22 03:30 PM.

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
I was really surprised Wolf included VtM:Bloodlines 2 ... one of three games im awaiting maybe even more eager than BG-3 release. laugh
Even more when he said that release in 2023 is, quotation "not impossible" ...

I was searching for any new information about the game, but as it seems Wolf were quoting aproximately month old article, where was nothing more than exactly this two words.
Shame ... frown
It is true that not all those games in that video will be released even in year 2023 if not for other reason then something will be postponed. Well I hope VtM Bloodlines 2 will make you happy I wait for full review. The first developer lead got fired from Bloodlines 2 which makes me absolutely wait for full reviews before I make any decision to play it.

However I found it interesting because sure it had titles like DIablo IV that I did know about before but some hidden gems I am know aware of they are like maybe I will play them waiting for full release review. Oh I do not wait for Diablo IV or Bloodlines 2 more then BG3.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 27/12/22 03:41 PM.
veteran
Online Embarrased
veteran
Yes, im aware of situation ...
I was attached to that development proces harder than a tick ... following all social media they offered. :-/

Sadly i got into some argues here and there and got few bans. O:)
So all i have left is Twitter, Facebook and WoD news i occasionaly watch, but rarely enjoy, since topics they are anouncing are even more rarely interesting for me ... and second half of the show looking at "picked artworks from fans" seems like wasted time ... i have nothing against artwords, and sometimes i gladly see some myself, but i really dont need *them* to pick wich are good for me. :-/

I totally get why you want to wait for proper review ...
I allready accepted that im too weak to do that ... i know quite surely that i will preorder this game the second it reappears on Steam and will hate myself for that for a while (even more if the game will be garbage in the end), since i REALLY dont want to support Paradox for many personal reasons ... but i just want it too much to ignore it. :-/
Does that even make sense? laugh

If my comments bother you, there is nothing easier than telling me to stop.
I mean ... I won't ... but it's easy to say. wink
old hand
old hand
Well, if we are restricted by 2010+ then I'd only name a few:

1. Borderlands 2/3
2. Humankind
3. DOS2
4. Endless Space 2

Those I play regularly apart from BG3. I play other games on occasion but those are the most replayable. There a lot of "ancient" games I play (even now) as well laugh

enthusiast
enthusiast
I have a few comfort games I always return to, or their newest adaptations. Ironically none of the previous BG games are on that list, I played them so many times it's just not fun anymore I guess? Or I'm just picky now that I'm old(er).

Rimworld took me by surprise, I usually don't dwell in "make your own story" kind of games, but my Steam hour counter says otherwise I guess laugh

I was very much looking forward to Bloodlines 2, but I'm no longer holding me breath. Perhaps when they start with the new marketing they'll grab my attention anew. Love the setting, Princes of Darkness are my go-to conversion mod for Crusaders Kings 3 (another favorite of mine).

Can't wait for Starfield as well, love me some buggy open world exploring.

But BG3 is the only game I am actually hyped about now, August can't come fast enough.

veteran
veteran
I have some comfort games too:
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines (my favorite game)
Baldurs Gate 1&2
Dragon Age (all)
KOTOR and SWTOR

I'm waiting for a few of the new games like Howarts - a Legacy, Bloodlines 2 (even though I'm sad, Mitsoda isn't headwriter anymore), Dragon Age 4 Dreadwolf

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who
veteran
veteran
Edit - misunderstood the thread:

I am dying for news about Silksong. It should release soonish but no solid release date. Other then that there isn’t anything I am really looking forward to in near future. Yeah, Avowed, Outer Worlds2 - but we have seen nothing about the titles, or even estimated release, so I don’t really look forward to them.

From recent-ish titles, I want to play through Kingdom Come. Looks interesting.

Last edited by Wormerine; 27/12/22 09:17 PM.
P
addict
Online Content
addict
P
I'm working on re-learning monster hunter after a looong break, and trying to decide if i want to drop money on the sunbreak expansion for rise or not. Love

I'm also making my way slowly through FF Crystal Chronicles remastered, although I continue to remain annoyed that they didn't implement local multiplayer (which means all multiplayer is full online only and locked behind needing nintendo+)

I admit, I also was stuck to the development of the vtm bloodlines 2 until it went on pause, and I was so disappointed after everything, the loss of the online game that never was, and then the liquidation of whitewolf by ccp, I was very hopeful after they reformed, only for that to happen. I decided that it was better for my health to not pay attention.

Apart from that, I'm waiting for a couple of things to launch on PC, the Bookwalker, which seems really fun, and Submachine legacy, which is the remaster of an old flash game series that I loved a lot.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Even if that doesn't sound like your thing 100%: Try the demo of Desperados 3. Thank me later!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/610370/Desperados_III/

Last edited by Sven_; 27/12/22 07:14 PM.
V
Van'tal
Unregistered
Van'tal
Unregistered
V
New games?

VTMB2 (pre-ordered) I am pretty sure that it will still complete before Star Citizen.
Starfield
Outer Worlds 2
Avowed

Worth consideration:

Crimson Dessert
Dragon Age Dreadwolf
Fallen World
Wyrdsong

Premature:

Tes 6
Mass Effect

Other:

KOTOR remake

The original is on my all time top games list...I will wait for reviews.

Last edited by Van'tal; 27/12/22 07:55 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
My comfort series is Civilization. I'm also awaiting Dragon Age. Aside from that, I also dabble in Humankind, Old World, War Thunder, and Star Wars Squadrons when the mood strikes me. I may buy Marvel's Midnight Suns at some point, also.

veteran
veteran
From the video some that look interesting to me are Banishers, Hogwarts Legacy, Star Wars Eclipse, and Greedfall 2. Maybe also the KOTOR remake, but it sounds like it is having a lot of issues.

enthusiast
enthusiast
As far as RPGs go, for sure not waiting for Starfield, nor for Dreadwolf. But Drop Bear Byte's Broken Roads. https://www.brokenroadsgame.com/

Originally Posted by Wormerine
From recent-ish titles, I want to play through Kingdom Come. Looks interesting.

It is. For a change of pace, I was able to get through the entire main campaign having to fight in like a fistful of them. Which meant that at one point I had to abandon an NPC I was "supposed" to protect and flee, but hey. laugh

Last edited by Sven_; 28/12/22 03:34 AM.
Other than EA of BG3 I have been in alpha and beta testing for "Camelot Unchained" for several years (5 or 6 now), and thankfully it looks like they got some more funding so that may eventually get released in the next couple of years for those who like Siege style PVP (RVR for those that played DAOC in the old days), as they have been hiring new developers of late.

I am also looking forward to Hogwarts Legacy to try out when it is released in February and another option to look at is Ashes of Creation (currently in Alpha).

As for anything else, I have honestly been to busy with real life issues to be seriously involved with much more than I am currently. Things like purchasing a new dual purpose bike for summer riding, finishing up a degree in network cybersecurity, working full time, and taking care of an elderly mother all keep my "game time" very limited.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Sven_
As far as RPGs go, for sure not waiting for Starfield, nor for Dreadwolf. But Drop Bear Byte's Broken Roads. https://www.brokenroadsgame.com/

Yes, Broken Roads is on my Steam wishlist as well. I noticed it when I checked the status of Jagged Alliance 3. That's the only game I've been waiting longer for than DA: Dreadwolf and ofc BG 3.

https://www.jaggedalliance.com

https://community.jaggedalliance.com/index/dev-diaries/devdiary-1-game-vision-r3/

Last edited by Lotus Noctus; 28/12/22 05:40 AM.
T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Started Pillars of Eternity 2... I have played thorugh Pillars of Eternity 1 but not Pillars of Eternity 2.

However every time I try to play it I instead play Solasta Lost Valley. Currently I am level 3 in Solasta Valley. I play SOLO in Lost Valley since my brother do not want to play for 2 weeks now.
I will play with my brother the main story Solasta campaign we are level 6 in that.

However Solasta Lost Valley I like it.
I have there:
Paladin Half-Elf man: STR 19, DEX: 15, CON: 18, INT: 11, WIS: 15, CHA: 20 level 3.
Cleric Battle Hill Dwarf woman: STR 18, DEX: 15, CON: 19, INT: 10, WIS: 19, CHA: 10 level 3.
Warlock The Fiend Half-Elf: woman STR: 10,DEX: 16, CON: 19, INT: 9, WIS: 13, CHA: 20 level 3.
Wizard High Elf woman: STR:14, DEX: 19, CON: 18, INT: 18, WIS:16, CHA: 11 level 3.

T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Started Pillars of Eternity 2... I have played thorugh Pillars of Eternity 1 but not Pillars of Eternity 2.

However every time I try to play it I instead play Solasta Lost Valley. Currently I am level 3 in Solasta Valley. I play SOLO in Lost Valley since my brother do not want to play for 2 weeks now.
I will play with my brother the main story Solasta campaign we are level 6 in that.

However Solasta Lost Valley I like it.
I have there:
Paladin (what Oath secret I do not say) Half-Elf man: STR 19, DEX: 15, CON: 18, INT: 11, WIS: 15, CHA: 20 level 3.
Cleric Battle Hill Dwarf woman: STR 18, DEX: 15, CON: 19, INT: 10, WIS: 19, CHA: 10 level 3.
Warlock The Fiend Half-Elf: woman STR: 10,DEX: 16, CON: 19, INT: 9, WIS: 13, CHA: 20 level 3.
Wizard Shock Arcanist High Elf woman: STR:14, DEX: 19, CON: 18, INT: 18, WIS:16, CHA: 11 level 3.
Of course at level 4 I plan to get Wizard INT to 20.
Well and of course Cataclysm aka hardest difficulty with deadly AI an smart AI in both multiplayer with my brother Solasta maing campaing and solo game in Solasta Lost Valley. That said I do not use Ironman setting with permanent death and only one save in Solasta.

About Pillars of Eternity 2 though I have heard it is so hard (and I am not expert on POE 2 builds) so will not use hardest difficulty in Pillars of Eternity 2. On the other hand POE2 is not even DnD rules though it reminds of it more or less.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 28/12/22 07:21 AM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
About Pillars of Eternity 2 though I have heard it is so hard (and I am not expert on POE 2 builds) so will not use hardest difficulty in Pillars of Eternity 2. On the other hand POE2 is not even DnD rules though it reminds of it more or less.
What? No. PoE2 gets very easy, unless you mod it. The very start is as hard as it gets, and two major encounters on the opening island can test one’s patience - but after that things get considerably easier. The game has a bit XP bloat problem, 1/3 through the game you will start feeling over levelled for the content.

DLCs raise back the difficulty, so if you play on POTD those can be a rude waking call if one cruises on without learning mechanics or finding synergies. There are also couple rather hard “megabosses”, but their only purpose is to provide ultimate combat test to your party, and there isn’t much point of fighting them otherwise.

Personally I want to do another run of PoE2 with Deadly Deadfire mod, which I hear spices things up, but I want to finish Wasteland3 first, and I just can’t connect with that game.

T
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
T
Originally Posted by Wormerine
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
What? No. PoE2 gets very easy, unless you mod it. The very start is as hard as it gets, and two major encounters on the opening island can test one’s patience - but after that things get considerably easier. The game has a bit XP bloat problem, 1/3 through the game you will start feeling over levelled for the content.

DLCs raise back the difficulty, so if you play on POTD those can be a rude waking call if one cruises on without learning mechanics or finding synergies. There are also couple rather hard “megabosses”, but their only purpose is to provide ultimate combat test to your party, and there isn’t much point of fighting them otherwise.

Personally I want to do another run of PoE2 with Deadly Deadfire mod, which I hear spices things up, but I want to finish Wasteland3 first, and I just can’t connect with that game.
Perhaps however I do know this about PoE1. PoE1 end battle was stone hard. I wast told by many that it is so easy and then when I checked they had bought an expansion that raised their max level much higher then my level. It is differerent if you play it with level 11 or level 15 the end battle in PoE1. Well and if so easy why did my brother nevery play through it? PoE1 end battle was a nightmare I did load like 10 times before I won the end battle in PoE1.

Same thing here I will not buy some expansions to PoE2 that cost money and probably would give more exp and higher level and better items. Why did I buy then Solasta Lost Valley expansion? That is different campaign does not affect the main campaign in any way and does not make the main campaign more easy. In addition Solasta is much smaller world then PoE2 so I think they could even do another expansion after Lost Valley expansion.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 28/12/22 01:38 PM.
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 29 30

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard