Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
Online Content
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Anyway ... am i the only one little sad about that we still didnt get confrimmed even single Companion/Origin Characters beyond this basic 5?
I mean ... its ben some time since Swen told ua there will be more companions ... and i can imagine that they keep them as release surprise. But i start worry a little if others didnt get scrapped over time. frown

Oh man, I completely agree with you. I would much rather they reveal more of our companions instead of the villains. That's the part I'm interested in, the characters we can potentially spend the entire game with. That would not only reveal less of the game plot but it would also be info that players are interested in. At this point it's becoming frustrating that they're obscuring them from us still. Karlach is supposedly a future companion too and we actually have an in-game model for her! Tell us she's going tobe a companion! Who in their marketting department thought it would be better to spoil significant plot beats by revealing the villains than to reveal the companions?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Gray Ghost
Who in their marketting department thought it would be better to spoil significant plot beats by revealing the villains than to reveal the companions?

I wonder how many people decide it was a good idea to reveal the villains and spoil the story...

Last edited by Maximuuus; 24/02/23 09:27 AM.

French Speaking Youtube Channel with a lot of BG3 videos : https://www.youtube.com/c/maximuuus
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by Ignatius
Sorry, but how do the DOS items have any place in a Forgotten Realms D&D game?

I’ll admit I’m slightly dubious too, though I know there’s crossover DLC precedent from other studios, such as the Mass Effect Blood Dragon armour. But as long as it’s not overpowered, we find it in sensible places, and it has fun but definitely D&D abilities so doesn’t stick out too obviously as D:OS2 themed, then I can see it as being a nice callback for fans of that game. For example, if the shapeshifter mask gave us Disguise Self once per long rest, or something like that, that might a fun way to some of the benefits of using that spell (eg speaking to the dead we kill) for characters who otherwise wouldn’t get access to it.

And hopefully we’ll be able to opt out of any content we don’t think fits in our games, if it comes to that, but still enjoy the art book!

Originally Posted by avahZ Darkwood
Oh and just noticed you took the sub-class “moderator”. LoL, I would say congratulations; however, been there done that so how about good luck and God speed smile

Thank you! I was going to pop an announcement into the forums, but got overtaken by far more interesting news smile.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
veteran
Online Content
veteran
Congratulations on becoming a mod Red! You're exactly the type of person who I'd trust with the job.

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Congratulations on becoming a mod Red! You're exactly the type of person who I'd trust with the job.

Thank you smile

I shall endeavour to live up to that trust and use my new powers for good rpg001

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
S
S
i am grade to see the news and new video.

i see astarion isn't in the team to against the absolute. and this is reasonable, because i see astarion always toward the line of the absolut.
though gale and wyll are also not reliable companions.

"unity is strong", but the trust is a potential big problem.
i can see it as "solo will be not easy or might be have a difficult time in game play, especially encounter the big bosses".

Salo Online Happy OP
Community Manager
OP Online Happy
Community Manager
Originally Posted by Lobster Emperor
Originally Posted by Xzoviac
Could i ask please if the collectors edition dice digital download will come as a seprate steam key to the game code?
I want to give the copy of Baldur's gate 3 away that comes with the collectors edition as I already have a copy, but id like to keep all the DLC.

I am hoping that it is a separate key so that people like us who already own the game can get that exclusive dice key. I have emailed them and will respond again if I get a reply.

Sharing here too:
For the Collector's Edition with the Steam key, the key for the game will be separate from the exclusive digital content, so you can give away that key and keep the dice skin.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Anyway ... am i the only one little sad about that we still didnt get confrimmed even single Companion/Origin Characters beyond this basic 5?
Can’t wait for the remaining companion reveals!!!🐻🐻🐻

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by MelivySilverRoot
Originally Posted by The Red Queen
It looked fine until you said that and made me think about it! [...]
Other than that, which I now can’t unsee, it looks very lovely!

Oops, my bad 😅

@Blackheifer : it's blood I think 🙂 not freckles.

Dear Lord, how is that better? Why is her face bleeding?! eek

Blackheifer
veteran
veteran

Thank you smile

I shall endeavour to live up to that trust and use my new powers for good rpg001
Congratulations!

I hope that like the other moderators thus far, you'll also be inclusive and fair towards us critics of the game.

veteran
Online Content
veteran
Originally Posted by Blackheifer
It looked fine until you said that and made me think about it! [...]
Other than that, which I now can’t unsee, it looks very lovely!

Oops, my bad 😅

@Blackheifer : it's blood I think 🙂 not freckles.

Dear Lord, how is that better? Why is her face bleeding?! eek

I assume that the blood isn't hers and it splashed on her face during combat.

Z
addict
addict
Z
Well two things i want to say here.
I think but mybe i am wrong (i am just speculating).
That the the team that facing Ketheric Thorm is just lvl 8.
If we whould get all lvls in early acces its enugh to lvl up to 7 till the elevator.
So maybe he is the last boss of act 1.
The second thing is the displacer beast new druid form what is acessable to both moon and circle druid at lvl 4.
I am almost sure they changed the illithid power of the druid.

Last edited by ZOZO1006; 24/02/23 06:32 PM.
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by kanisatha
Congratulations!

I hope that like the other moderators thus far, you'll also be inclusive and fair towards us critics of the game.

Thank you!

My aim as a forum member, let alone as a moderator, is to be inclusive and fair to everyone, irrespective of their opinion of the game.

Though I reserve the right as an individual BG fan to (respectfully) disagree with specific criticisms of the game, as well as to offer criticism myself of stuff I don’t like smile.

C
C
Excelent news! I am so eager for 31 August! But I do hope you will stop giving us spoilers about bad guys in the near future laugh!

addict
addict
Undergarments? Humm…

enthusiast
enthusiast
celebrate celebrate celebrate

Originally Posted by Salo
Do you already own Baldur’s Gate 3 on PC and Mac? Are you planning to purchase it in Early Access before launch? You’re going to get a free upgrade to the Digital Deluxe edition on launch day!

And the OST and the artbook are even included in the Digital Deluxe Edition! 🥳 Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by Icelyn
I also like the new art cover :
[Linked Image from larian.com]
Love the new art!!!

So do I 😊

Thanks to everyone involved in the creation of the game! I am very much looking forward to August 31!

celebrate celebrate celebrate

veteran
veteran
Evil is more fun and you get force lightning but gratz on becoming a mod

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
S
S
Originally Posted by Ussnorway
Evil is more fun and you get force lightning but gratz on becoming a mod

i think you mean "grey", not "evil".

"lawful evil" should be contented in "dark grey". they are evil, but follow reasons and law, the evil is a tool to the ruler, to ensure the orders keep going.

but, "neutral evil" and "chaos evil" are true evil. the true evil is simply for corrupt and distortion the nature of every thing.

astarion is a neutral evil, shar and illithid pawns are also "neutral evil".
whereas the goblins are bias "chaos evil", the goblins in b3 are likely toward "neutral evil" just because the absolute power.

Last edited by stevelin7; 25/02/23 05:14 AM.
veteran
veteran
I was only following orders!

S
S
Originally Posted by Sozz
I was only following orders!

your office supervisor must like your manner. laugh

if you have enough money for retire, i recommend "true neutral", for balance. up

Last edited by stevelin7; 25/02/23 06:43 AM.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard