Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Hello, enter this forum to request a game key. Currently I am left without a job and also... without kidneys. I had a pressure spike and lost them 2 months ago. At my age of 36 and in my condition, it is impossible for me to acquire this game. I am a fan of the original Divinity Sin saga, I think they are orgasmic games, both in the mechanics and in the plot. I wish they could take pity on me and let me enjoy this game. I'm a 3D artist, I can pay for the game with work if you want. I make hardusrface objects, I leave my portfolio for reference or work. Thank you very much and sorry if my request bothers you. (I can show the papers that confirm my situation if required. But above all I would like to work and if it were a company like Larian, that would be a dream for me. The position does not matter, I even clean the floor or serve coffee, I am only looking for little mercy in this world)

https://hectordonoso.artstation.com

P
addict
addict
P

apprentice
apprentice
What?

C
C
i'll give you the benefit of the doubt

I have a steam account with BG3 that I bought by mistake thinking it's a cd-key and g2a didn't give a refund

if you want it give me a message and its yours

apprentice
apprentice
Serious question.

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Let’s not. Feels like this thread had come to a natural conclusion.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard