Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Apologies if this has been asked to death, but has there been any news on whether BG3 will have native Mouse and Keyboard support for PS5?

W
W
Have you played the game? It's horrible with mouse and keyboard, the UI and party control is by all accounts made with a Controller in mind, just like DOS 2. I'm just waiting for the day we get controller support on PC so i won't have to struggle that much with the toilet-chain and other various Larianisms.

My SO and I bought 2 Stadia versions and memberships just so we could play EA. Then that went bust so we almost bought PCs. But...Boosteroid and now GFN let us continue to play EA, so we bought 2 more copies of the Steam version so we could continue.
But...As soon as I heard the announcement that BG3 was releasing on PS5, we scrapped the PC idea and went out and bought a PS5. Now just waiting until August.

I say all this because I agree with williams85. It's really hard getting used to a mouse and keyboard, while sitting on the couch, with a lap board, or pillow to support your keyboard, etc.
Absolutely can't wait to go back to controller. It's just so much more laid back.

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Controller for non-combat
Mouse-and-keyboard for combat

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
W
W
I'll agree that it is not as rage inducing while in combat, but it seems like a hassle ro switch back and forth.

P
journeyman
journeyman
P
Does BG3 for PS5 support MOUSE & KEYBOARD?

Is there any official info about it?

journeyman
journeyman
If you want mouse and keyboard get it on PC, 😁....also i didn't know playstation had and wanted mouse and keyboard support so bad.

My Name is Regulator and im a Hoarder in the lands of Faerûn.

how much stuff is to much stuff, because its certainly not enough stuff.
L
stranger
stranger
L
I know it's something that's possible to do on PS4 and PS5, but Final Fantasy XIV is the only example I've heard of where a developer actually did. Personally, I'd like to have both control options available wherever I play it, and I know that neither of the computers I have right now have better specs than a PS5, which is why I'd like it there. (Which one would actually be better, I don't know, since I'm waiting for the full release.)

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard