Print Thread
#847407 14/03/23 10:34 PM
L
Liryna Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
I've created a new game for patch 9, playing on mac m1 (Not another spec thread, the game run perfectly).

After Gale's join the team, i felt down and start the fight in the first "dungeon". But Astarion get stuck between the two stages as you can see on this screen. Can't move in fight, the path-finding get fuckd up (seems logic =P)

https://imgur.com/FqVy27t.png

I didn't know where i can report bug, so i came here. Hope this screen can help a little bit.

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Did you jump down through the hole you create by shooting down a stone block? If so then I had a similar problem and it’s a known issue, unfortunately. I expect it will be fixed in the full release.

I can’t recall how I worked around it. Perhaps by going to camp after the fight was complete?

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
veteran
veteran
You should be able to fast travel back to where you meet Gal... You will have to finish the battle first

If that doesn't work then another option is to kill him and rez back at your camp , or load another save of course

Luke Skywalker: I don't, I don't believe it.
Yoda: That is why you failed.
old hand
old hand

L
Liryna Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
i've just reload the autosave before the fight start and get Astarion back in fight where he sould be.

Last edited by Liryna; 15/03/23 12:15 PM.
L
Liryna Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Yes @The Red Queen, it's this hole. On my previous run, I destroyed the ground to jump in, but this time I just walked on it, and the ground got destroyed. I'm not sure if it's normal either

Link Copied to Clipboard