Print Thread
#809741 24/02/22 01:16 AM
J
jmos Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Overall the patch 7 UI is a huge improvement, especially the hotbars.

I have, however run into a problem. I accidentally dragged the Hide action icon off the default hotbar (trackpad and unsteady hands.) It has now disappeared, and I can't figure out how to put it back. It's still on the bonus action hotbar, but I can't seem to move it back to the main hotbar (the one that shows actions, bonus actions, spells, items...)

For that matter, I see the 'custom' option for a hotbar, but can't figure out how to move any actions of bonus actions to that either.

jmos #809754 24/02/22 03:41 AM
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
If you open your character’s spell book from the character panel, you should see all the actions (not just spells) your character can perform and be able to drag Hide back where you want it on the tool bar. At least, that’s how I finally worked out how to add Jump back on the PC when I did the same!

Also on PC you can right click items in the inventory and choose to add them to the Custom tab. And maybe the spell book too, though haven’t tried that. Possibly you can click and drag too, but again I haven’t experimented with this yet.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
jmos #809887 25/02/22 12:10 AM
J
jmos Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
J
Excellent! Thank you!

I couldn't find those bonus actions to drag them onto the hotbar. Didn't look at the spellbook hard enough.

jmos #848070 24/03/23 01:36 PM
S
stranger
stranger
S
I couldn't find Hide in the Spellbook until I saw "Common Actions (9)". Click it to expand it, Hide is in there. Not Sure why this is the only subgroup that isn't open by default.

Link Copied to Clipboard