Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Now that i have your attention, how are you? You doing good? Drinking water? Keep up the great work! I appreciate you!

Remember to get plenty of sleep!!!

Last edited by Regulator; 27/03/23 12:28 PM.

My Name is Regulator and im a Hoarder in the lands of Faerûn.

how much stuff is to much stuff, because its certainly not enough stuff.
addict
addict
What kind of water should I drink? My tapwater comes from a public source and has fluoride added. But I read on the back of my toothpaste tube that fluoride is hazardous if swallowed. It helps your teeth only via direct physical contact, not ingestion. But the public health officials say fluorided water is OK to drink ... as long as you don't get too much. What does that mean? If I buy water in a bottle, it never has any fluoride added. Why is that? Probably because it is a hazardous material. The medical websites say fluoride is "naturally occurring" as if that will make me feel better. But guess what else is "naturally occurring"? Lead, mercury, uranium, etc. I do not want to drink any of those, either.

Argyle breathes deeply in the Mists of the Unknowing.

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by Argyle
What kind of water should I drink? My tapwater comes from a public source and has fluoride added. But I read on the back of my toothpaste tube that fluoride is hazardous if swallowed. It helps your teeth only via direct physical contact, not ingestion. But the public health officials say fluorided water is OK to drink ... as long as you don't get too much. What does that mean? If I buy water in a bottle, it never has any fluoride added. Why is that? Probably because it is a hazardous material. The medical websites say fluoride is "naturally occurring" as if that will make me feel better. But guess what else is "naturally occurring"? Lead, mercury, uranium, etc. I do not want to drink any of those, either.

Argyle breathes deeply in the Mists of the Unknowing.

I use a brita filter for my water, lol...i dont like the taste of tap water also and to me the brita water filter is worth every cent.

My Name is Regulator and im a Hoarder in the lands of Faerûn.

how much stuff is to much stuff, because its certainly not enough stuff.
F
addict
addict
F
Oh drat, I was hoping for an Epic blasting about [insert favourite grievance], a timeout ban, and X weeks later posting resumes as normal.

Guess I'll just lurk a bit longer.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by FreeTheSlaves
Oh drat, I was hoping for an Epic blasting about [insert favourite grievance], a timeout ban, and X weeks later posting resumes as normal.

don't worry, it's coming lol

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by FreeTheSlaves

Are we allowed to have an official post for flaming each other and or the devs? No holds barred?

[video:youtube]
[/video]

Blackheifer
S
old hand
old hand
S
We need to find a time window where all the mods are asleep. Then, and only THEN, can we determine the best flavor of chips.

A multiple choice pool cannot be objective without taking answer suggestions. Yet, it's vulnerable to off topic deletion. Extreme measures need to be taken. Nefarious plotting against law and order, commence!

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Ah, but I’m unpredictable and insomniac. You can never be sure I’m not going to pop in any moment. Mwahaha!

(Oh, and I am moving this thread to the general chat forum, given its relationship to BG3 specifically is tangential at best.)

Last edited by The Red Queen; 27/03/23 05:55 PM.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
veteran
veteran
The best flavor of chips is obviously friend-chips!

addict
addict
Originally Posted by The Composer
The best flavor of chips is obviously friend-chips!

Ah ! Nice one. I'm kind of sad I didn't think of this myself.

addict
addict
"Friend-chips", ha ha!

Yes, and I value several family relation-chips as well. Ooh I could go on ... ha ha.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard