Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
OP Offline
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Congratulations to our new Tyrs Paladium guild officer, KevFire!

Last edited by Commodore_Tyrs; 03/04/23 01:44 PM.
veteran
veteran
Ok.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Tuco
Ok.

Buongiorno Tuco!

M
stranger
stranger
M
Back in the day, being part of a guild (clan) was more than just having online pals. It was a whole vibe. #nostalgia #gamingcommunity #guildlife Wishing you all the luck in the world! 💫

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Massimo_Xander
Back in the day, being part of a guild (clan) was more than just having online pals. It was a whole vibe. #nostalgia #gamingcommunity #guildlife Wishing you all the luck in the world! 💫

You are very right Massimo. And thank you SO MUCH for the positive vibes!

The great thing about Tyrs Paladium is we aren't trying to recreate what was done back then... WE STILL ARE rekindling memories today that we rekindled back when we first started in 2008.

Many of us started gaming in the 1970s and 80s and even earlier. We invite adults to join us that wish to rekindle an earlier time, without the petty internet arguments you can find on social media, and youtube and cable news sites of today.

No Drama. No zerg. NO BS. Fun and teamwork! Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs Paladium. Thats the way we like it.

Our gates are open for the right personalities. Introverts and extroverts and all walks of life tend to get along great in our family. We all have the same purpose, to enjoy a game of D&D TOGETHER.

OP Offline
This Baldur's Gate 3 community is small but SO AMAZING! I'm blown away. People really care here for D&D and their past gaming experiences and want to REKINDLE THOSE EXPERIENCES. THAT is what BG3 NEEDS to ignite in all of us to survive. Tyrs Paladium is gathering eARLY for the party in August...

Henceforth... It is my honor to announce the hiring of our newest recruit: TAV!!!

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium !!

[Linked Image from static.wikia.nocookie.net]

Last edited by Commodore_Tyrs; 11/04/23 03:48 AM.
OP Offline
Glad to see several new guildies have found a home with us in April 2023!!

April is nearly over and was another great hiring month for us. We truly couldnt be happier with the fine folks we've met recently.

If DISCORD, TEAM PLAY and no zerg/no drama are no brainers to you, feel free to send me a message or post here and lets get ready to rumble!

[Linked Image from inquirer.com]

OP Offline
We are getting pumped up for BG3!

So many years in the making...

stranger
stranger
You have a lot of patience, my friend.

OP Offline
Originally Posted by irsh
You have a lot of patience, my friend.

I don't know about all that now Irish! wink

Last edited by Commodore_Tyrs; 08/06/23 05:53 AM.
OP Offline
We just pitched a tent in Diablo IV, and after a week after its release date I must state those game developers rocked it out of the park. We are now anticipating a REAL D&D EXPERIENCE with BALDURS GATE 3!

Im hoping Larian got it RIGHT!!

Who wishes to join the OLD SCHOOL GAMERS of TYRS PALADIUM to find out... TOGETHER!?

Come on... free all-you-can-eat pizza mtn dew, cookies and tacos for everyone!

OP Offline
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The Tyrs Paladium COMMUNITY of Dungeon & Dragons fans and RPG and MMO gamers is READY to run with ANYONE 30 years of age and older who wishes to join socialize and game in our humble abode.

We are OLD SCHOOL GAMERS with access to great resources and great people that have played D&D for many years. Decades in some cases. I started in 1976 WHITE BOX. Played all the SSI TSR GOLD BOX games like POOL OF RADIANCE, DARK QUEEN OF KRYNN, CURSE OF AZURE BONDS and on and on. Naturally played games like DUNGEON MASTER and EYE OF THE BEHOLDER and BALDURS GATE!

Tyrs has a DISCORD and a FORUM where we can chat the fat about all these great things and more. And we keep it monitored so FUN & TEAMWORK & CAMERADERIE are KING, and drama is NOT ALLOWED.

WANT TO JOIN? Just fill out our app and we'll TRY to get to it within 24 hours!

OP Offline
COUNTDOWN IS ON.

Tyrs Paladium brass is REALLY EXCITED for this game.

We have guildies that currently play or alumni from Dungeons & Dragons Online, Neverwinter, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls OInline, Neverwinter Enhanced Edition, Diablo IV and Path of Exile that will be joining us here in Baldur's Gate 3.

Why?

Well, that's easy. Because we are an OLD SCHOOL GUILD of gamers, many of whom played Baldurs Gate 1 and 2 and expansions and can date back as for back as the 1970s. So throw in the ORIGINAL WHITE BOX Edition tabletop baby! How about SSI GOLD BOX GAMES? Pool of Radiance? Dark Queen of Krynn? Curse of Azure Bonds.

We KNOW old school. and we would like ANYONE from this era to JOIN US.

Why in Baldurs Gate 3 though?

WE CAN PARTY UP. Period. We can also socialize about the game off of these OFFICIAL mobos! We have DISCORD, which is GREAT for CAMERADERIE while playing the game while in party with others. We have our OWN Tyrs Guild forums which will be loaded with game hints and tips and D&D lore.

Join us. just Click the link here to check out our website, read our guild rulers, and if you think they are fair and we are of like mind, FILL OUT AN APPLICATION! Its fast easy and fun. https://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=187802

old hand
old hand
Not interested in the slightest, but I like your Commore Avatar. Amiga 500 ftw!

Fear my wrath, for it is great indeed.
enthusiast
enthusiast
What, do you have like an age quiz or something? "How 'bout them '02 Yankees?"

OP Offline
Originally Posted by rodeolifant
Not interested in the slightest, but I like your Commore Avatar. Amiga 500 ftw!

That's perfectly fine Rodeolifant.

I actually owned the Commodore Amiga 500 for many years. I played so many D&D games on it. My FAVORITE game in the genre though was DUNGEON MASTER. It was THE pre-cursor to all graphical D&D computer games leading right up to games like the Baldurs Gate series.

OP Offline
Originally Posted by branmakmuffin
What, do you have like an age quiz or something? "How 'bout them '02 Yankees?"

LOL, No. We ask questions to see if you would be a good fit with our guildies or not. Finding adventurers OF LIKE MIND is important to us. We dont just want anybody. QUALITY over QUANTITY.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Commodore_Tyrs
I actually owned the Commodore Amiga 500 for many years. I played so many D&D games on it. My FAVORITE game in the genre though was DUNGEON MASTER. It was THE pre-cursor to all graphical D&D computer games leading right up to games like the Baldurs Gate series.

Oh man! I never played a true D&D title o the Amiga, but the Amiga brought me to D&D regardless. In.. '96 or '97 or so, I had an affair with my high school English teacher, who was also my next door neighbour. She had kids a few years younger than me, and I ended up giving them my Amiga. Anyway, she had all the AD&D books, and taught me tow to play. She's the one that introduced me to Baldur's Gate, too. Five CD-ROMS in that sweet, sweet, folding case. The 90's were the best.

Fear my wrath, for it is great indeed.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Commodore_Tyrs
LOL, No. We ask questions to see if you would be a good fit with our guildies or not. Finding adventurers OF LIKE MIND is important to us. We dont just want anybody. QUALITY over QUANTITY.
My favorite thing to say when I see guild recruitment messages in MMOs is, paraphrasing Graucho Marx, "I would never join a guild that would have me as a member."

I was mostly curious about your age range thing (not that I thought you literally require someone to be at least 30 years old). And you answered my question, so, thanks.

OP Offline
We make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. We've learned over the years which age range works the best in a community such as ours. We have made exceptions based on several factors, which we learn through our Q&A in our application. Nothing wrong with D&D and D&D-like MMOs. Believe it or not the RPG, CoOp MMO and MMO player bases are one in the same in MANY regards... ESPECIALLY where D&D is involved smile They have a lot in common.

Last edited by Commodore_Tyrs; 31/07/23 09:54 PM.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard