Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
apprentice
apprentice
Charactersliders? Stuff like, the lenght, with & seize of
° limbs & boobs etc.?

Might be worth a shot although I am afraid that some people create monstrositys and ruin some forms of multiplayer & co-op with it. ^^;
( Darksouls Co-Op PTSD )

The Drow definitely need it. It is canon lore that Drow females are actually taller than their male counterparts.
And that they are probably a little taller than most other Women from other races as well.
Not that heavy detail - but it is a detail.

Also I like it in general if you can create stuff like "a teenager" or very tall member of a certain species with such sliders.
Customization is everything after all nowadays and every game that wants to capture as many players as possible, should have it.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com] <- *click*
R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by 1varangian
The only slider I could possibly want is one that would shrink/enlarge the entire model (by a reasonably small amount) so that it maintains its proportions. Otherwise sliders allow players to create deformed characters and I don't want to see those in multiplayer or even in character creation. It's also really tedious to create a character when you have a slider for everything.

In that case sometimes it is better to have separate facial parts instead of sliders, like the character creator of CP77. If you can exchange noses, facial structure, eyes mouth and ears you can play a lot more with the tools without getting really deformed characters.

Originally Posted by 1varangian
You can't make a big mean rough looking warrior. You can't make a slim scarred middle aged rogue. You can't make an unattractive character. There's a lot you can't make. Everyone looks young and attractive. There's only one look to choose from.

It is funny because I find it quite the opposite, I think most faces except one or two are unattractive. I do agree they are all quite young and I wanted to make an old wizard and that was impossible

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard