Print Thread
#849001 17/04/23 12:14 AM
H
Heys Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Hello, can anyone help me with a problem, i cant find the key in Lanilor's house after ive beat the witch, it suppose to be there but it doesnt show up for me, what can i do?

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Hi there, I may be pleasantly surprised, but these forums are pretty much entirely BG3 focussed these days, and not particularly busy, so unfortunately you probably won’t get your question answered here.

If not, you could try asking your question on the Larian Discord, or even submitting a query to Larian Support. There are links for both on the Larian website.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
H
Heys Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Ohh sorry, im new here, can u tell me how can i get the Larian discord?

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
No worries!

If you go to the Larian home page (https://larian.com/) and scroll to the bottom, there are various social media options on the left including Discord. It’s not guaranteed that anyone there will be able to help either, given the age of the game, but I think it’s a busier than here so your odds may be better!

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
H
Heys Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Thanks, i really appreciate the help!

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard