Print Thread
#833780 06/12/22 07:50 AM
M
Mikamok Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Jesus, I must be a noob. I cannot get any merchant to identify my magic/unique items? I need a step by step procedure. -When I tap the identifying glass in the merchants window, shouldnˋt it then be possible to,identify items in my bag? Nothing happens. Please please I need help

M
stranger
stranger
M
lol. almost 4 months without a reply.
Old style forums really are quite dead.

I think what was meant by them identifying loot is that you need to sell the items to them, which identifies them, and then buy them back.... never tried it though. Other than that I never figured it out as well.

J
jc2 Offline
stranger
stranger
J
You should be able to click the Magnifying Glass icon on the bottom-right of the trade window. This will change your cursor to a magnifying glass. You then click on an unidentified item. A prompt should appear, letting you know how much it will cost to identify the item, with OK and CANCEL buttons (or something like that). You click ok, they take your money and identify the item.

If you're at a vendor, you click the Magnifying Glass button, and nothing happens, I'm at a loss. Maybe not every NPC can identify items, you have to take it to an actual vendor? Just guessing.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard