Print Thread
W
Winiret Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
Hello reader,

I am deeply in love with Divinity 2 Developer's cut, it's been a consistently wonderful game experience and a personally developing game for me.

I however do not frequent forums like... ever. Though I am desperate! I can not continue my save game as of this moment without some information!!

To save some time and get right to the point - I am a perfectionist trying to complete the logbook and kill every possible enemy in Ego Draconis. However 1 single entry has me completely stumped.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/626561481353199646/957783082939867186/unknown.png

Geshniz's Metal Skeleton.

I Somehow have a kill logged for this creature on 2 other save files that are abandoned projects but on my current playthrough I can not for the life of me figure out how I got this creature.

The only thing I know is that it happens between after the battle tower is acquired and flames of vengeance.

I have tried to wait for Geshniz to summon a mob, and I have tried looking around her fortress area. I have even tried saving and reloading the cell she is fought in and still no luck.

Any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

apprentice
apprentice
Geshniz is not an enemy that appears in the hall of echoes fight, and I don't remember there being a skeleton in the fight with Geshniz. I guess just search every corner around and in the fortress.

W
Winiret Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
I am happy to announce that after nearly a year of searching on and off, I finally solved the mystery of Geshniz's Metal Skeleton.

It is a special summon from a Black Ring Summoner in the room where you first fight General Stone. Oddly enough the behavior is quite unique in that it seems to banish itself after a few seconds so you have to kill it as soon as possible.

That is why no one has it in their logs.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard