Next Thread
Print Thread
#874977 05/08/23 04:05 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I've installed BG3 on my desktop PC and laptop from GOG, and the saves aren't syncing. Are there supposed to be cloud saves enabled for GOG?

G
stranger
stranger
G
The same situation with my setup. Just installed GOG version on another PC and there is no previous saves in the game. Any workarounds with manual sync?

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
The save games are at the location described in this article: https://www.pcgamer.com/baldurs-gate-3-save-file-location-share/

I haven't had the opportunity yet to test it, but it should simply be a matter of transferring the files between machines.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Thanks mate!

N
stranger
stranger
N
ive just lost like 20h of gameplay because i reinstalled game and saves wont sync from cloud. When it will be fixed?

Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by nevrion
ive just lost like 20h of gameplay because i reinstalled game and saves wont sync from cloud. When it will be fixed?

I've not seen any general announcement about this, so if you are looking for a response from Larian, I'd suggest reporting directly to them. There's a "report a bug" link you can use on the Larian launcher to take you to the relevant bit of their website.

That said, I'm surprised your local saves were deleted on reinstall. I'd expect them to be retained.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
I
stranger
stranger
I
I'm having the same issue.
I got to format my pc due tech issues and now I've lost all my progress.
When I get to the settings to enable the Cloud savings, the option is greyed out.

Link Copied to Clipboard