Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
N
If i have not played since last Sunday i should be fine correct?

veteran
veteran
This is Larian's newest tweet on the subject:

"We have a candidate for a build, which is going through rigorous internal testing before it’s released. If all goes well, we aim to release Hotfix 4 by the end of the day, EU. We’ll let you know if and when anything changes."

https://twitter.com/larianstudios/status/1692158962437640530

Fingers crossed. I'm very happy that they've offered an idea of how long it might take. Getting information really goes a long way.

B
stranger
stranger
B
OK, you rolled back Hotpatch 4. All my saves were on Hotpatch 4. Am I stuck? Is my only option to restart? This would be a major issue for me. I hope there is a plan

stranger
stranger
great to know thank you! i'm having withdrawals smile

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Bill Sawyer
OK, you rolled back Hotpatch 4. All my saves were on Hotpatch 4. Am I stuck? Is my only option to restart? This would be a major issue for me. I hope there is a plan

yeah sadly you have to wait until they re push back hotfix#4

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Vithaar

Has Larian confirmed that the "new" Hotpatch 4 will have compatibility with the "old" Hotpatch 4 saved files? Have you read anything about an ETA?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Vithaar

Has Larian confirmed that the "new" Hotpatch 4 will have compatibility with the "old" Hotpatch 4 saved files? Have you read anything about an ETA?

From their twitterL
https://twitter.com/larianstudios/status/1692158962437640530

this should put the games version to match your old saves

E
stranger
stranger
E
i can still not load old savegame , even after rerolled hotfix 4 etc....still greyed out and deprecated version

and for me it is not incompatible version.. there it is saying deprectated version....

Last edited by excitingwasted; 19/08/23 07:59 PM.
E
stranger
stranger
E
ok found out, that this is save before release, so i must start this char new again laugh my fault then

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard