Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
veteran
veteran
I tell you what, when I do another full playthrough in like a year or so, it's going to be amazing with all the changes. Looking forward to it. Great patch.

veteran
veteran
I'd really like to know if a dip in wizard is intended to allow high level scrolls to be copied into your spellbook. I don't want to do it if it's a bug in the game, but if it's intended, I don't mind.

apprentice
apprentice
Thank you for the big patch!! But Karlach is still not talking to me in any way and therefore, i´m unable to follow her storyline frown

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

D
stranger
stranger
D
Minthara is really so much undeveloped charachter? I hope just bugged the full romance, but i not see in the patchnote fix. frown

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Daermon85
Minthara is really so much undeveloped charachter? I hope just bugged the full romance, but i not see in the patchnote fix. frown
We Demand More Sexy Minthara Content

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Salo
Hello everyone,

Today we’re releasing our first major patch for Baldur’s Gate 3, addressing over 1000 bugs, balancing, flow issues and much, much more.

Hello Salo, can you guys please put some pressure on GOG to get the update out for those of us who use the offline installers today?

It's Friday again, another update has been released (the most major to date) and those of us not using Galaxy shouldn't have to wait all weekend again to receive the update. GOG is dropping the ball here, big time, and the availability of Galaxy is no excuse for it. Myself and many other GOG users specifically use GOG because we are not forced to use their platform app like we are with Steam. It is one of GOGs selling points, they should not be permitted to neglect a portion of your customers because we chose to utilize their official method for alternate downloads.

Last edited by elicksr; 25/08/23 07:25 PM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Teasing us with the Karlach picture was foul lol

Justice for Mama K

addict
addict
Re: vendor runs

Don't pick up everything. Then you don't need to vendor so often.

Easy enough.

stranger
stranger
Nice work Larian, now fix Karlach and the epilogue.

Thank you for the huge patch! Excited to see how the performance improvements go, my game starts running pretty rough at about 3 hours of playtime.

Hey. Ever since this patch I have some new issues. Characters glitching out and popping in and out of the game, game quicker starts to stutter and crash and previously it wasn't as much of an issue and textures on characters overall loads slower as well when I start the conversation. I had little issue with those before, but now they are there and they are quite noticeable.

stranger
stranger
Good day, I figured I would point out a small visual glitch.

Hand crossbows need to be rotated when sheathed.
Currently the throwing arm is clipping into the charecters back.

Is there a reason charecters never sheath greatswords?

Maxim 14: "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"
K
stranger
stranger
K
Can we get an good ending for Karlach? and a better romance for Minthara?

veteran
veteran
When will the missing content be restored?

veteran
veteran
Please delete

Last edited by Dark_Ansem; 25/08/23 07:48 PM.
Bard of Suzail
Bard of Suzail
This is an awesome patch, very much adding some polish to the game. Will patch 2 have any content additions and features, or just be another polish patch?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by killswitchin
Can we get an good ending for Karlach? and a better romance for Minthara?
I'm with you on the Minthara one as to even recruit her you need to be super evil so when the main lure of the evil path is bugged and missing content it's a problem, she should be as fleshed out as the others are.

The Karlach thing will probably happen in the DE and that could be a year from now.

Last edited by Kamos174; 25/08/23 10:08 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Fantastic list of updates and fixes. But please re-consider "You can no longer recruit both Halsin and Minthara to camp in the same playthrough." and work to making them both available together, with all companions. Thank you.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Also- I support the important thread in the suggestions: Let everyone in the Party Speak
M
stranger
stranger
M
Not sure if this has been mentioned or if this is the place to request fixes but i have a request/ bug.

since completing act 2 and romancing Shadowheart i have had a permanent Bless on the player character in act 3.

While i don't mind having the bless, the permanent vfx around the player character is frustrating as you cant see you characters clothing properly anymore.
I've read other people also have this issue on reddit and I've even seen people are already making mods to remove the vfx.

It would be nice to have this be something you could toggle off if not I would choose to have it removed altogether rather than constantly have my character glowing.

Please consider fixing this in next update as i'd like to keep my first playthorugh free from mods. smile

Last edited by mikesta95; 25/08/23 11:38 PM.
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Originally Posted by mikesta95
Not sure if this has been mentioned or if this is the place to request fixes but i have a request/ bug.

To report a bug to Larian, there's a form on their support website. The "Report a Bug" link along the top of the game launcher that will take you to the same place.

You can also search these forums or take at look at the "Baldur's Gate III - Technical & Gameplay Problems" subforum to see if anyone has reported something similar. And if not, you're welcome to create a new thread on that forum if you want to see if any other players have had the same issue or has found a workaround.

"You may call it 'nonsense' if you like, but I've heard nonsense, compared with which that would be as sensible as a dictionary!"
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard