Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#889254 31/08/23 12:11 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Since you can change class at any time for a small fee... I have been wondering how much havoc a Monk/Assassin build would be for all 4 party slots? Currently I have Astorian running a Level 5 Monk... Level 1 Rogue. It is impressive what he can do and how much distance he can go. Just wondering if you times that by 4 if it would be total havoc. What do you think?

Painbringer71 #889295 31/08/23 02:31 AM
G
G
Sure, why not? Would it be "OP"? Comparatively no, not really - any party of 4 melee non-spellcaster characters is always going to be missing out on a *lot* of versatility, and the absence of spells like Pass Without Trace, Enhance Ability, Feather Fall, Sanctuary, and so forth virtually guarantees that there are many scenarios where your options are far more limited than they otherwise might be. But would it be a great time full of zany chicanery and memorable moments, and at times would it *feel* OP? I'd wager yes, and as you say, if you're not having a good time with it you can just respec back out for a marginal cost. I'd love to hear about what your experience is like while playing with such a party.

Link Copied to Clipboard