Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
addict
OP Offline
addict
Z
I try to follow the things about bg3 and as it looks like it sold 10 million copies on steam. And it's available on gog and ps5. So I assume it sold like 20 million copies mybe less maybe more.
I wished them the same success like Elden Ring and my wish
became true.
(every one can find it in my previous post somewhere half year or a year ago) "mybe I am a medium :)"

My problem is that Swen sayed in an interview he moved to the next game after ps5 laaaaounch

So why not make the the same brilliant move like from soft and make a huge base "game lvl" of expansion?
It will sell for sure that same way like now.
I mean if you have" I assume "1200 million euro( - fees) you can invest in two games.
And have two huge success after bg3.
And on addition we have all classes the city the engine the voice actors back story all is there. For sure it whould not hurt to add some class and subclasses or races as well.

Ps : A new patch whould be helpful for repayable content as WELL especially for difficulty reason's . It's not funny to play the game again when it was easy for a first 1-3 times on the highest difficulty .

Well I whould buy it.

Last edited by ZOZO1006; 20/09/23 02:07 PM.
Z
addict
OP Offline
addict
Z
Just a little bit info:

Baldur's Gate 3
Quick stats as of today
active players (73 min ago)
active players (24h peak)
95.7%
positive reviews
$465.8m
gross revenue
9.8m
units sold
73.7 hours
avg play time
44.8 hours
median play time

This is just steam.

Last edited by ZOZO1006; 20/09/23 12:18 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I'm in Act III and I'm dragging my feet talking to every NPC possible because I'm afraid to follow through with the main story because I don't want it to end.

I would love to see expansions for additional campaigns, side plots, extending the plot, etc. I would 100% be willing to pay substantially for more content.

Most of all, I would love to see something implemented where the community can create their own campaigns (e.g. DM/GM mode). This game's mechanics are already set up perfectly as a platform for that. I would gladly pay another $60 just for a DM/GM mode. I've seen posts/articles saying that's not gonna happen, but we if the community pushes for it and Larian profits from it, maybe it could happen.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by smcgrath86
I'm in Act III and I'm dragging my feet talking to every NPC possible because I'm afraid to follow through with the main story because I don't want it to end.

Same here. I got to Act 3 at the beginning of September and literally quit the game for the past 3 weeks because I'm not emotionally prepared for it to end lol. I will probably resume my playthrough soon though.

Eventually will probably make a post about my wishlist for upcoming content. But I can obviously say now I'd love to see expansions / paid DLC to support Larian and further development of the game.

journeyman
journeyman
----I'm not emotionally prepared for it to end----

This right here is why I have started a new character over and over. I think I get to about mid or near end Act 3 and decide, for sanity's sake, that I should just start a new character. I know I will be a sobbing emotional mess when I finally see those last scenes and the story comes to a close.

veteran
veteran
Where are you people getting this data?

(and I obviously mean beside the transparent stats you can check on Steam, like concurrent users etc).

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
A
stranger
stranger
A
Originally Posted by SheWildWolf
I know I will be a sobbing emotional mess when I finally see those last scenes and the story comes to a close.

Saaaame. My solution was extensive post-game headcanon. And drawing my char & some of the others (poorly).

Sounds like we need a support group lol

S
S
Larian doesn't do expansions. Swen has already said in a recent interview when he's finished a game, he moves on and forgets all about it. (Google Swen interview DnD).

Link Copied to Clipboard