Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 57 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 56 57
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Originally Posted by Ravenna_Ravager
Nah the one where SH compliments Karlach and says something about carrying her over her shoulders or something... brb finding quote...

"I like her. She looks like she could throw me over her shoulder and carry me to safety, should the need arise."
Aye I just meant that her other dialogue, in combination with that one, implies she both thinks Karlach's attractive but also a bit.. unintelligent.

Last edited by Michieltjuhh; 15/10/23 12:17 AM.
B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
That's true, an extended epilogue would be great. The more content to her main romance the better.

But this game does have a lot of problems, so I suppose we'll have to wait and see what they prioritize.

R
journeyman
journeyman
R
Originally Posted by Michieltjuhh
Nah the one where SH compliments Karlach and says something about carrying her over her shoulders or something... brb finding quote...

"I like her. She looks like she could throw me over her shoulder and carry me to safety, should the need arise."
Aye I just meant that her other dialogue, in combination with that one, implies she both thinks Karlach's attractive but also a bit.. unintelligent.
.... uhh where does that SH thinks Karlach's unintelligent? From what conclusion did you arrive at that?

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
I hope this thread didn't get locked.

Ok good. Apparently the Halsin thread is locked now???

Or not now either.. Wow I didn't see any if this coming damn

Last edited by Backinstyle; 15/10/23 12:44 AM.
M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
.... uhh where does that SH thinks Karlach's unintelligent? From what conclusion did you arrive at that?
I actually misremembered the quote, it's a bit farfetched to assume that's what she meant.
For context, it's:
Shadowheart: We may need to increase our camp provisions now that we have Karlach along for the journey - those muscles don't run on fresh air, I'll wager. Still, she'll be useful in a fight.

More of a justification of bringing her along than anything else.

N
addict
addict
N
I personally sent 1 feedback post on discord and to 1 larian from client. But I do think some ppl a little bit unhinged in their efforts to send feedback.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
I mean I think she was well intentioned and came from a place of concern, so it could have been dealt with differently.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Originally Posted by Backinstyle
I hope this thread didn't get locked.

Ok good. Apparently the Halsin thread is locked now???

Or not now either.. Wow I didn't see any if this coming damn
Yeah, I'm afraid there'll have to be a new thread regarding Halsin for our compatriots 'team Halsin'. You can read what The Composer said about it.

Remember folks, being hostile isn't the solution, as frustrating as the situation might be. And I can understand it's more so for some than others.

Edit: Uh, not quite yet actually. I should probably have read it myself first!

Last edited by Michieltjuhh; 15/10/23 12:50 AM.
R
journeyman
journeyman
R
Originally Posted by Michieltjuhh
I actually misremembered the quote, it's a bit farfetched to assume that's what she meant.
For context, it's:
Shadowheart: We may need to increase our camp provisions now that we have Karlach along for the journey - those muscles don't run on fresh air, I'll wager. Still, she'll be useful in a fight.

More of a justification of bringing her along than anything else.
Still doesn't imply anything to do with her being Unintelligent. Just that another person has been added... nothing to do with intelligence... could be something else I'm not seeing but not that.

N
addict
addict
N
Originally Posted by Backinstyle
I mean I think she was well intentioned and came from a place of concern, so it could have been dealt with differently.
I understand, but I don't really know what happened. Just an observation that feedback spam on discord runs rampant, it doesn't look very good I think.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Should probably keep discussion to the topic at hand so they don't close the thread for real.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Still doesn't imply anything to do with her being Unintelligent. Just that another person has been added... nothing to do with intelligence... could be something else I'm not seeing but not that.
I agree. I misremembered it, she's not implying that. I thought the wording was a bit more toward the "well at least she can beat things up for us" direction.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
Eh fair enough, too many posts it does look spammy I suppose

Looks like they locked th Halsin discord influenced thread, not the main Halsin one

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Bigli
Should probably keep discussion to the topic at hand so they don't close the thread for real.

This smile

N
addict
addict
N
Originally Posted by Bigli
Ok, I'll start. I love Shart, I want to be able to hug her
after house of grief
and tell her all the good things, also I want expanded ending(farm ending). Also I want to not think about Halsin's interactions and hope Larian team fixes that.

B
enthusiast
enthusiast
B
I wouldn't say no to some wholesome cuddling with shart as well in act 3

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Hugs are honestly something all companions need, and Dark Urge Tav too. We all go through so much in the game, some hugs here and there would make coping a lot easier!

But if we're going to list things that need adding/changing, for SH specifically:
- Elephant in the thread. Halsin's interactions need going, at least the unavoidable ones (flirting, twins) if you bring him along in your party without romancing him. The rest isn't as high priority since, while inconsistent with her overall writing, it's all optional.
- More romance content in act 3 and something in act 2 to fill the gap and make it (even more) obvious that she's doubting Shar thanks to Tav.
- Better epilogue (duh!).
- A lot of triggers need fixing. Some dialogue isn't playing (allegedly there's meant to be more !'s pop up in the Lower City that can change the outcome of a very important decision she makes later on) and I doubt she's meant to say nothing after her final story cutscene. Meanwhile some situations play the wrong dialogue (low approval, non-romance stuff), especially related to Dark Urge.
- The matter of one of her 'updating' dialogue options not being available more than once during the game, while the permanent dialogue option that replaces it never updates. So the only way to see the different versions is by saving & loading after talking to her.
- Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs. After Nightsong and House of Grief, at minimum!

veteran
veteran
Issues with Halsin romance is most likely due to a bug in coding logic anyway, there's no check in Halsin's coding after skinnydipping scene which suggests that some of his comments and behavior is just a result from a bug

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
Originally Posted by The Composer
Issues with Halsin romance is most likely due to a bug in coding logic anyway, there's no check in Halsin's coding after skinnydipping scene which suggests that some of his comments and behavior is just a result from a bug
That's good to hear. Gives me some hope that it might get patched out at some point so long as you don't romance him.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
Originally Posted by The Composer
Maybe the banter is a bug but I still think doing the Drow twins scene with her that Halsin should not invite himself in it should be you who initiates it and if they want to keep the absolutely inappropriate nature of him inviting himself then at the very least she should not disapprove of you declining him and shouldn't tell you about her fantasies about him unless you accept. Or just don't say anything about fantasies at all that would be much preferable. And I doubt the Drow twins stuff is simply a bug.

Last edited by Bigli; 15/10/23 01:31 AM.
Page 36 of 57 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 56 57

Link Copied to Clipboard