After finishing Baldur's Gate 3 I had a conclusion: Larian is the PERFECT developer to make a Vampire: The Masquerade game.
They did a FANTASTIC job with Baldur's Gate/D&D, imagine the amazing game they could make with VTM? VTM universe/lore is INSANE! My favorite, more than D&D.
- Semi-open world, hubs or large maps like BG3
- Robust character creation
- Vampire races/clans to choose
- Robust customization (Unique appearance/outfits/styles for each clan = Ex: https://imgur.com/gallery/pRUE9px
- Disciplines (Unique powers for each clan)
- Great writing, choices and consequences
- Lots of content, freedom and possibilities like BG3
I don't know how this works, but VTM is now owned by Paradox, is there any way for Larian to get the right/permission to make this game? I can't stand any more mediocre and bad VTM games! This RPG deserves an ambitious game, LARIAN SAVE VTM!